The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Welp
Holloway would get washed by Jose, he needs to sit his *** down focus on winning that meaningless interim tittle, and he will get his wish of Jose.

Then get worked for 5 rounds easily.
Yeah, there's about a 0% chance those feels will be had 
laugh.gif

Unless Aldo's chin is completely eroded he's running through Max. Matter of fact I don't even know if Max gets through Pettis.
I've learned the hard way plenty of times to say X fighter has zero chance to win

So foolish IMO

But at the same time max has a big fight in front of him so he needs to proven himself in that match

It would be a cool fight. Conor might not ever return to 145 again, let alone the sport of MMA. Hope that isn't true but it's a possibility 

I prefer Conor to match up with Tony or Khabib though over Max

I'd prefer Frankie vs Max next up

Last edited:
Someone clearly hacked my account. This Huddler platform is a mess man.

Meth should have moved us sooner. Thanks for the heads up though famb,

Be blessed :nerd:

Last edited:
Someone clearly hacked my account. This Huddler platform is a mess man.

Meth should have moved us sooner. Thanks for the heads up though famb,

Be blessed
nerd.gif
roll.gif

My man

Srs though, did Aldo say anything? I could see dude retiring with the loss. If he won he was on his way to taking those new fights at 155, he said he loves the sport and doesn't want to stop before getting TKO'd in front of his home country 

Tony, Khabib, and Max would be the fight to make vs Conor.

Max winning opened up the FW division to other contenders though.

Conor ain't signing no damn contract to fight Khabib, tho.

I would love to see it but it's not happening.

Tony is a good option but I'd rather see Max/Conor right now because I'm not sure I can handle listening to Tony attempt to talk **** in the months leading up to the fight.

Him and Rockhold just need to **** and fight, ain't no one trying to hear them dudes talk.

Tony, Khabib, and Max would be the fight to make vs Conor.

Max winning opened up the FW division to other contenders though.
Absolutely agree on both. Can't wait to see the young guys come up (T City, Yair, Superboy) and also to see the lingering vets like Frankie, Cub, Lamas and Zombie

Conor ain't signing no damn contract to fight Khabib, tho.

I would love to see it but it's not happening.

Tony is a good option but I'd rather see Max/Conor right now because I'm not sure I can handle listening to Tony attempt to talk **** in the months leading up to the fight.

Him and Rockhold just need to **** and fight, ain't no one trying to hear them dudes talk.
Agreed with your last two statements 
laugh.gif

Yeah who really knows with Conor, man. He is always one step ahead it seems. Reason I say I prefer him to fight 155 is that they're new match ups. Yeah he fought Max a long time ago, but Conor might not have much time left in MMA. I prefer him to fight new opponents

I could however see Conor choose Max simply based on the fact that he wouldn't have to defend his belt 
laugh.gif

I really like how you conveniently didn't pull up any of my post Holloway/Pettis posts guy :lol:

But props to Max, he was hungry and he stayed confident through the shots he was catching in the 1st and 2nd. Sad to see Aldo go out this way but it happens to the best of them.

Unfortunately I think his chin might've seen better days, and the complete lack of kicks has me wondering too. Time for a new era tho

I really like how you conveniently didn't pull up any of my post Holloway/Pettis posts guy :lol:

But props to Max, he was hungry and he stayed confident through the shots he was catching in the 1st and 2nd. Sad to see Aldo go out this way but it happens to the best of them.

Unfortunately I think his chin might've seen better days, and the complete lack of kicks has me wondering too. Time for a new era tho
You can feel free to, I didn't remember them

Either way what was said was said

I expected Max to get ran through and Aldo made it look possible the first two rounds, but Holloway took it. Aldo seems more hittable than he was in the past and a little bit gunshot. Probably time to hang up the gloves and call it a day.

Max paving the way for Yoel and the rest of the Sudra that can barely put a sentence together to be champs.

Path is paved for Rose now to fight JJ. Claudia saying she doesn't want to fight for the title but she'll fight anyone

Like Holloway's attitude saying he's not looking to get away from 145. He wants to clean out the division

It is definitely a plus that the 145 champ will take on all comers at 145 given the issues with previous champs. The division just seems like buns now to me.

I feel kind of bad for Rose, Joanna will murder her. At best she ends up like Gadelha and gets multiple losses to Joanna and makes decent money while doing so.

Max is a ******* savage bruh :smh:

Aswel as being excellent technically he's got one of the bests chins in the division.

Would like to see him fight Frankie next. Would be interesting to see if Conor would entertain a rematch at some point too.

Also i'm thinking Antonio Carlos Junior gonna be a problem at 185. He's like a giant Demian Maia with K.O power.

Aldo washed, didn't utilize any leg kicks and his chin is shot

Props to Max for bringing it

This is probably Frankie's best opportunity to win the belt.

If he loses this time, it's really over for him at 145

Mind as well go fight Dom, TJ, Cody after that. Or retire.

Last edited:
max blessed holloway is blessed.

Sad to see my bae Karolina was finished and in the first round. I need to comfort her.

I don't think Dana is going to have Gsp face bisping anymore after they made Yoel vs Whittaker for the interim title in July

Dana emphatically said Gsps next fight will be against whoever the 170 champ is

It's hard to take danas word but it would make sense. Have woodley and Maia fight and Gsp face the winner, bisping then would unify the 185 belt

To me a much cleaner and fairer way to go about both divisions

If anything Gsp can stay his *** retired and stop messing with divisions

Back
Top Bottom