The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I really think GSP is about to catch a beat down. He should at least.

If he wins this fight, def gotta give credit where it's due. Bisping isn't the scariest champ of all time but he's good enough that GSP really shouldn't be able to pull this off after a 4 year layoff.

Gsp vs bisping illicits virtually zero interest to me

The one thing I'm interested in are his ppv numbers and if he's still a big draw

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

Khabib and his team must really believe they are getting the Conor fight by end to 1st qtr of 2018. Sucks but is what it is, I wouldn't mind a Lee/Ferg match.

Khabib is a solid fighter sure but outside of RDA and gatekeeper Johnson he hasn't beat anyone of note.

gastellum wants to beat up the old brasilian legends. Maybe machida's next if his suspension is over.

This has been floated since May. Wonderboy said he needed to heal from a knee injury at the time.

216 could use a fight like this.
Yeah, it was a great idea but it seemed like it was on the fritz due to the injury. Now they're starting to talk about it again

There was Jorge vs lawler too last week

I'm a huge Anderson fan but I mean if Anderson is gonna keep fighting, he eventually has to fight somebody right? I don't want to see him up against soft touches until he decides he's out. And he survived a youngish heavy hitter like Brunson so who knows. If Gastelum KOs him then maybe he realizes what time it is. Or maybe he pulls it off. I think it's a good test, Gastelum is an undersized middleweight that probably takes an L against any of the top five 185ers. If Anderson can't handle him then he needs to start planning his farewell fight.

And UFC welterweight needs some new contenders soon, division looking mighty stale. I think Robbie has lost a step, condit gone, rory gone, nick basically retired, larkin left, matt brown done, erick silva done, cowboy loses against the best, wonderboy lost to woodley twice and looked horrible doing it, maia one dimensional. I guess if Jorge wins then there's a little fresh blood at the top of the division but still. They need some new blood. Actually alot of ufc divisions do at the moment, they've been in a lull this year.

Either I believe to much on Silva or I have no faith in Gastellum or a combination, but Gastellum loses.

Back
Top Bottom