The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

They should’ve talked to florida and vince mcmahon. his wife is donating to trump’s campaign and magically florida ruled that wwe is essential work. dana a maga clown and trump’s friend, surprised he couldn’t get a similar deal.

They should’ve talked to florida and vince mcmahon. his wife is donating to trump’s campaign and magically florida ruled that wwe is essential work. dana a maga clown and trump’s friend, surprised he couldn’t get a similar deal.
it's more easier for WWE to keep their event going utilizing minimum personel each match (2 wrestler + 1 referee + 2 cameramen) meanwhile UFC need more personel in arena apart from fighters and then referee, 3 judges, cornermen, medical workers, dana white himself, commentators, and cameramen

buc em buc em

Betting site SportsBetting.ag has also posted odds for whether the event — listed as UFC 250 — will even take place. The show is the UFC’s first since indefinitely postponing several events, including three in March and the UFC 249 PPV, amid fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. UFC 249 was originally set to be headlined by Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov.

In regards to the event happening, “No” is currently a 2-1 favorite. That works out to a 40 percent implied probability that UFC 250 occurs as scheduled.

i can just imagine him taking that ONE shot from romero in round one and telling himself "i dont wanna die" :lol:
That's why Whittaker gets so much props from me for his 2 fights against romero. He brought the fight to him and wasn't trying to lay back and just counter for 25 minutes.

People praise israel for having a good game plan by just trying to counter the whole fight but ignore romero also having a good plan to not rush in and get countered. It goes both ways.

Last edited:
And if I wanted to watch Gargoyles, I would've just fired up Disney+ :lol:

**** fight for both of them. Highly doubt that happens vs. Costa. Izzy going to knock his lights out :pimp:

That's why Whittaker gets so much props from me for his 2 fights against romero. He brought the fight to him and wasn't trying to lay back and just counter for 25 minutes.

People praise israel for having a good game plan by just trying to counter the whole fight but ignore romero also having a good plan to not rush in and get countered. It goes both ways.
Word but he definitely paid the price for it, his chin looked real suspect against izzy....and going forward well see if he still has the same ability to take a shot...didn’t look like it

I’m curious as how izzy will fight costa now...the match up became much more intriguing after the romero fight....I’m not so sure izzy runs through him like alot of folks believe.

I hope he does so we can get the bones fight, the promotion and lead up to that would be off the chain....could be a better build up then DC and Jones

izzy got alot of checks to cash rn, first one being costa.

I also seen the UFC just signed the dood who knocked izzy out cold in kickboxing few years back.

UFC definitely trying to set that rematch up for him like they tried with duffy/mcgregor

Lol at that clown last week thinking he knew everything

Don’t @ me
EE3424A2-2752-4CFB-A723-FD3DC6CFA135.png

• As everybody knows by now, Dana White has announced that he has secured a private island for fights in which he dubbed “Fight Island.” We’re also aware that the term “Fight Island” has been trademarked by the UFC. But, what is it and where will it be?
  • According to rumors told to us, “Fight Island” will be a privately owned island in Fiji known as Namale Resort.
  • Namale Resort is in Savusavu, Fiji.
  • Namale Resort is owed by Tony Robbins who is a self-help guru, motivational speaker and author of numerous books.
  • Fiji currently has one of the lowest numbers of coronavirus cases in the entire world. So, it’s as close to a safe location as the UFC can get.
  • However, it’s a 14-hour flight from the United States, so if that’s the case, fighters should prepare to stay awhile.

Back
Top Bottom