The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Speaking of BJ Penn, he is on the Weighing In podcast.

Are they purveyors of truth?

MMA can seem like a disingenuous sport. The promoter of the biggest promotion lying. Mouth pieces like Chael who never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Ariel vs Schaub and the dangers of rumor mongering to ruin reputations. Promotion backed rankings where Conor can’t seem to leave P4Ps.

I think Weighing In is entertaining. But McArthy seems full of himself and Thompson probably suffering from CTE.

Makes me feel dirty for listening to Co Main Event, Level Change or SevereMMA podcasts.

Coker really could have matched up Yoel with a better stylistic opponent than Phil Davis. I think he dropped the ball on that one

Yeaaah, Phil is really tough to look good against man. Really want to see Romero get back to mixing in his wrestling and not just counter strike for 15 mins.

They had some really bad nicknames in the early-mid 2000's

"The Dean of Mean"
"The Muscle Shark"

:lol:

conor vs mgk
ariel vs schaub

mma got some weird beefs this week :lol:
I just listened to last Wed’s MMA Hour. Ariel let off some clips on Schaub, Callametoo and the weed carrier. He didn’t even make it personal lol. Schaub needs to stop being fake. He trying to die on the Ariel is sensitive, unethical and difficult to work with sword. Callametoo, Schaub’s comedy, Schaub’s MMA career, podcast, etc gives a lot of ammunition for the Nose.

Conor just losing his mind.

Can't really hate Luke for having a weak chin when he is getting KO'd by guys that cheat and juice.
I would digress

He fights overly confident at times, and pays for it.

dood is about at smug as it gets…yes he’s got the skills to back it up but he is not defensively responsible on the feet. He loves leaving his hands down and has been caught multiple times.

years ago I thought he would be a legit challenge to prime jones, but he could never make it to the dance….shame.

I’d still love to see em fight today.

Back
Top Bottom