The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I think we see Oliveira use a grapple heavy game plan similar to when he fought Tony. Pressure to the fence and look for the blast double or body lock.

While he does have a clean check hook, he'll get hurt bad if he stays in the pocket longer than an exchange. Dustin ain't throwing 2 punch combos like Chandler. Man's letting go 4-6 shots, sometimes more when he gets hurt.

FIght will hit the ground at some point though. Even Dustin will shoot or stall out at the fence during rounds when he's gassed.

Oliveira snatching up a limb.

This guy

1639252369128.jpeg
He really showed them, huh.

Gonna be a long drive home when Costa puts his *** out in the 1st round.

Diamond’s moniker seems to be his way of life now post Money Mac fights. Private Jet. Nice Airbnb. Drippy Satin Jacket. Drippy Diamond chain.

Meanwhile Charles…might teach the world a lesson in respect.

And it would be insane if Peña beat Amanda. Admittedly, Amanda looks in good shape. But 135 definitely needs a shake up and hype. It used to be the premier womens division but that title has been taken by 115.

Looks fresh let’s see how it translates
Not for nothing he went straight from the scale into the espn show with dc and sanko

He spent about 10 min there answering questions from 4 diff people and looked pretty comfortable

I think pena was the only other fighter to do that

Cody got some T-Rex arms. Didn't know Kai got a 4 inch reach over him, even though Cody is much taller.

You could hear him lose his breath off that last knee. Man's might be pissing blood tomorrow sheesh.

Maverick/Blanchfield should be a good scrap. Both future contenders but Blanchfield is so damn skilled for where she's at right now

We have been through this before man lol - we know who he is…
I've put a bunch of people on ignore. Good chance he's one of them. Pretty sure it's that 3god guy who always complained about us roasting fighters who are douchebags like colby and mcracist.

I've put a bunch of people on ignore. Good chance he's one of them. Pretty sure it's that 3god guy who always complained about us roasting fighters who are douchebags like colby and mcracist.

Hope you are well my man - happy holidays - let’s have some great fights tonight!

In Jordan Wrights last fight he head butted his opponent and hit him square in the back of the head repeatedly to get the finish. Hopefully Karma will sleep him tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom