The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

He ain’t lyin

After getting stopped by fury, he wouldn’t be able to book any more meaningful boxing matches and would loose his purschasing power in the UFC/MMA. I’m not saying he would be a scrub, but he would loose that unbeatable “allure” that he currently has…

Sure, he would get 1 big *** payday….but he can probably make more than that as a 5x time defending champion with spororships, endorsements and other opportunities if he keeps that allure.

He gets KO by fury, his brand is done.

It’s really a personal choice for him. What’s does he prefer, I know he mentions BOXING was always his first dream.

But he would get killed in there by anyone ranked, let alone FURY.

I don’t think in his head he can really beat Fury, but the potential payday could set him up to do whatever he wants like conor.

Reactions: OTG
He ain’t lyin

After getting stopped by fury, he wouldn’t be able to book any more meaningful boxing matches and would loose his purschasing power in the UFC/MMA. Sure he wouldn’t be a scrub, but he would loose that unbeatable “allure” that he currently has…

Sure, he would get 1 big *** payday….but he can probably make more than that as a 5x time defending champion with spororships, endorsements and other opportunities if he keeps that allure.

He gets KO by fury, his brand is done.

It’s really a personal choice for him. What’s does he prefer, I know he mentions BOXING was always his first dream.

But he would get killed in there by anyone ranked, let alone FURY.

I don’t think in his head he can really beat Fury, but the potential payday could set him up to do whatever he wants like conor.

Is that you Dana?

Is that you Dana?
I somewhat agree with Sorian , after all he did say it was Francis' own personal choice

Sell your soul in essence for a big pay day (because he would get badly beat by Fury) or keep making meh checks in the UFC but fight in your own sport with way better chances of winning/staying champ

I can't hate on whatever Francis decides or if he's allowed to box and takes it. However I don't think it's outta pocket to tell it how it is and question where he goes after probably being dominated by Fury

I don't know if I'd say Francis' brand would be "done" but I think it would take a hit. It would take his training away from MMA like it did for Conor. It would definitely be a hindrance to his MMA career

$40Ms? I'm not sure he'd make that. But even half of that is life-changing money. He made $500K + whatever discretionary bonuses UFC gave him.

We act like Conor/Khabib wasn't one of the biggest UFC PPV buys. Or Conor/Cowboy, Conor/Porier 2, or Conor/Porier 3. Francis IS NOT Conor. But he can still be a star and it's not like he's a pro boxer.

$40Ms? I'm not sure he'd make that. But even half of that is life-changing money. He made $500K + whatever discretionary bonuses UFC gave him.

We act like Conor/Khabib wasn't one of the biggest UFC PPV buys. Or Conor/Cowboy, Conor/Porier 2, or Conor/Porier 3. Francis IS NOT Conor. But he can still be a star and it's not like he's a pro boxer.
Yeah I think you said it yourself man, Francis aint Conor lol

Conor could afford to take that hit in boxing. I mean look at him, he's losing MMA fights left and right and is about to be gifted yet another title shot

Can't really compare Conor's foray into boxing to what Francis would face

The one thing you can kind of predict is that Francis' MMA training would go away. Granted, the HW division is not the LW division, therefore perhaps you could take a hit in training and still have success .... but still, you can't deny that Conor's MMA skills since the boxing departure just weren't the same/didn't evolve

Couple that with the fact that Dana doesn't like Francis' management. I don't think the negotiations would go very well with Francis coming off a bad loss in boxing to come back to the UFC, let alone as him being the reigning champion

Conor was truly a one of a kind occurrence

I will say this about Bryce: you don't see too many athletes have that type of genuine this is who I am type personality

He doesn't put on a front or anything fake and expresses himself to the fullest. To me that's hella dope (when he's not speaking on the other stuff)

Just can't get past the red flags on him though

Wilder vs Francis would be more of an even matchup. Would love to see Francis pull it off and maybe the smaller gloves are the equalizer but I think Fury has too much of a skill advantage.

Also, Conor was the LW champion when he fought Mayweather. It is apples to oranges since Conor is the most popular fighter in UFC history.

I do agree. I'd rather see Wilder/Francis. Wilder isn't technical.

Lol Cain is getting 20 years...

You cant endanger the lives of hundreds of people, shoot an innocent man and then say but the guys a pedo!

I would fully suport Cain disappearing the guy. Im fully against opening fire in traffic, striking several occupied vehicles and an innocent man.

How different would this story look if an off duty or trained civie hopped out their car and put Cain down... his daughter would grow up fatherless which is the same reality hes staring down now.

Smfh L's all around. While the POS out with a ankle braclet

As a father of 4 young daughters I don't think I'd have the clarity and self control to think it all the way through. 4 years old ??

it was kinda trippy seeing Moicano and Barboza greet each other

they traded weight classes but I feel like Moicano should be at 145 and Barboza should be at 155 :lol:

LMAO wilder would destroy Francis.

Y’all giving francis hands waaaaay too much credit.

His boxing is pretty bad, sloppy + you add never fighting a sanctioned 12 round boxing match. Yeah good luck with that.

It’s really not a good idea for him to cross over unless he decides to sign with a boxing promoter and they build him ground up (at 35)

Throwing him in there with contenders is a slaughter.

It seems like Francis could just decide to box for a 20+ mil payday plus add on him feeling disrespected by Dana/the UFC and maybe he doesn't care if he ever fights in the UFC again afterwards. You're telling me you'd pass up that huge bag to build yourself up?? Francis is also 35 so I wouldn't blame him at all for trying to get a boxing match or two and then maybe tries his hand at acting or another avenue.

Colby has to be the favorite. Youth, cardio, wrestling, a decent jab now.

I wouldn’t be mad if anyone took Jorge by TKO. But Colby has shown grit. I really hope they feed him to an up and comer after this. No one wants to see Usman/Masvidal or Usman/Covington 3.

As a father of 4 young daughters I don't think I'd have the clarity and self control to think it all the way through. 4 years old ??

Anybody that is talking crazy about Cain is not a man. This system is broken..

Attachments

• 7BBA3D5E-09CF-41F5-A21A-3416ED516438.png
    7BBA3D5E-09CF-41F5-A21A-3416ED516438.png
    406.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 7FAF64B4-1403-4DB8-A027-7D880C71ACFE.png
    7FAF64B4-1403-4DB8-A027-7D880C71ACFE.png
    573 KB · Views: 394
Anybody that is talking crazy about Cain is not a man. This system is broken..
if that guy really did touch on little kids, prison time (albeit who knows if he'd end up getting tortured by other prisoners) wouldn't be punishment enough. These folks don't deserve to live

When you have the DA saying don't release the guy yet it still happens with a "you must stay away from children" order, yeah, I don't blame whatever tragic events would transpire after that right or "wrong"

If we're arguing how Cain should have killed the guy, we're already losing sight of the issue

Yeah I can't do any more of this. Back to Vikings Valhalla. These pressers have been trash. Dont know why I even bothered. **** some playground trash talk :lol::sick:

Colby made sure to google "how a bill becomes a law" right before this so he can catch Jorge with the question. **** so random you can tell what he tried to memorize before this :rofl:

Ight I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom