The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn.. we're so close to this already 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Going to be a good night with Miesha finally getting the belt and that irish fella getting destroyed so bad he'll retire and go back to potato island.

Going to be a good night with Miesha finally getting the belt and that irish fella getting destroyed so bad he'll retire and go back to potato island.

I think McGregor has a better chance of beating RDA than Taint does with Holm.

Last edited:
Miesha is going to get washed.

It's no like her striking is that much better than Honda.

She throws punches like those kids in the game Bully

If Holm crushes Miesha I see a lot more acting auditions in Ronda's future. She's gonna be scrambling for gigs so she doesn't have to come back and catch those hands again.

And RDS Conor drama has been almost non-existant. Seems weird.

If they let Conor get a shot at Robbie right away I honestly think I'd become a Conor and Dana hater. Already illogical for Conor to be getting this shot against RDA to begin with

Sad news going around that Kevin Randleman died today at 44 of heart failure after being hospitalized with pneumonia.

Hoping it isn't true, but a number of folks are trying to confirm it.

RIP to the monster :frown: will never forget the time he suplexed fedor right onto his dome. he was so close to pulling off the greatest upset in MMA history.

Last edited:
Anderson destroyed Bisping verbally and english is his second language

And damn @ Randleman passing, sucks to hear that man. One of the guys that made Pride so exciting. And I remember hearing he just got married a couple years back :smh:. RIP man.

I'm sitting here stuck, thinking about the good times with Kevin. I posted a story about him beating me and his brother down when we tried to jump him on his birthday in a celebrity's you've met thread awhile ago in general. He was a friend of mine and he will be missed.

I will share something real quick though. Picture him at his biggest, blond hair, no shirt, crammed into the passenger seat of a 93 Probe, and not letting me change my own radio. He passed out drunk and we had to leave him in the car and just check on him every ten minutes or so because we couldn't/didn't want to wake him up

Back
Top Bottom