The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I think we're getting away from the context of the original statement. If he says somebody has better boxing, he's talking about boxing skills period, not overall striking (kicks/elbows/G&P). Diaz brothers have excellent boxing, that's been known.

As for RDA's assessment of people being better fighters, that's his basis of having fought the guys he is talking about. I don't like Bendo, but he is hands down a more complete fighter than Conor. RDA has a lot more experience in general against better opponents, he's also lost more which in my opinion ultimately made him the machine he is today. Having suffers devastating losses then coming back and tearing through s division speak loudly.

Outside of Mendes and Also, McGregors resume is trash in my opinion. His win over Aldo pretty much makes that null and void though. However, it does support RDA's opinion that he has faced better fighters in that he believes his collective resume is better and it is.

Cormier is going to be in trouble. He said Jon felt a lot stronger than he actually looks and this new version of Jon is going to be eem more trouble for DC.

Am I the only one who thinks Jones is going to have a tough cut/gas during the fight due to his added muscle mass?

Rooting for RDA.. but he hasn't fought Conor so he can't make that call either 
laugh.gif

Poirier was also top 5 when Conor defeated him

Max Holloway is also emerging through the ranks

I'll agree that RDA has defeated more former champs tho.

And Bendo was more well rounded, or at least displayed that he was.

Conors wrestling looks suspect and he's lost by submission twice though that was a long time ago

All I'm saying is don't be surprised if RDA sleeps

Last edited:
Terminator RDA >>>>>>

Conor has clearly shown he can knock out anyone they put in front of him. I will not count him out against RDA. But the terminator will be there in his face all night.

Let's hope for a good fight.

I don't remember the weigh-ins for her fight with Zingano. Must've been lit. Them standing face to face, toe to toe.

Back
Top Bottom