The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I guess si doesn't want to sell too many issues. The two other covers though, real nice. I would die happy if Ashley Graham was on top of me and I suffocated.

It is ridiculous that fat face gets knocked out and gets even more mainstream exposure. Won't even give the cover to the woman who knocked her out or Miesha bae the titty meat gawdess.

Last edited:
Feb. 12 The MMA Report feat. Dada 5000, Emanuel Newton | Fight Network http://fightnetwork.com/news/6545345:feb-12-the-mma-report-feat-dada-5000-emanuel-newton/

**John Pollock starts off the show with the news of Kevin Randleman’s passing on Thursday and then discusses the rest of the week’s news.

**Dhafir “Dada 5000” Harris is on this week to discuss his history with Kimbo Slice, their fight next week in Houston, how Bellator contacted him for the fight and the quick turnaround to announce the fight and whether he will continue to fight for Bellator.

**Former Bellator light heavyweight champion Emanuel Newton chats his rematch next week with Linton Vassell, his pre-fight sex prior to the Phil Davis loss and chatting Bellator 149.

**Twitter Q&A at the end of the show.

I don't know much about Dada 5000.

They did show some of his work in the gym in the Bellator special they showed on Friday.

And it did not look good.

Yea I don't think Dada has a shot. His striking looked terrible in the two pro fights he's had. Was just swinging his arms out of control. Ill watch the fight for entertainment value and hope we get a good main event with Gracie and Shamrock.

swim1.jpg

Fight Night card this weekend falling apart.

First the Thatch fight postponed.

Now Lineker had to pull out of his fight with Garbrandt.

And that was an ill match up on paper.

Fight Night card this weekend falling apart.

First the Thatch fight postponed.

Now Lineker had to pull out of his fight with Garbrandt.

And that was an ill match up on paper.
Jesus. What a shame

Overeem back in the UFC

Sterling back in the UFC (apparently "more" than what he was getting paid which was 20K to show 20K for the victory)

Glad Sterling is back. I still see him as a marketable commodity.

Dude is undefeated. It's would be absurd if he didn't get a decent step up in $$$ when renegotiating his deal.

She should be used to losing, not like she won the gold at the olympics. Just weird that someone suffers their first loss and it has them not wanting to fight anymore. Carano lost to cyborg and quit on the sport.

Back
Top Bottom