The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Way too soon 
mean.gif

Anything relating to heart failure is likely to bring up a discussion of steroid use and it could have played a part. Either, far too young.

Speaking of Pride days, he destroyed Crocop early on in his transition from K-1 to MMA.

Good for Bendo, hope he makes a lot of money

At least he's not getting screwed like Rory

Last edited:
Just heard about emanuel newton's excuse for losing to phil davis. He's a damn fool. Funny to hear though.

sad to hear news regarding kevin randleman. remember them old ufc and pride fights. was my fave player to use in the ufc gm on dreamcast

I'd buy this

On a serious note to the man randleman one hell of a fighter liked the dude was one person I'd go watch highlights of on a boring day...

And as for cm punk... Hope he doesn't fight and takes his fake *** back to wwe cause I don't watch that male soap opera..... And if he does fight hope he's instantly knocked out and embarrassed.... It's a joke to me he is the ufc

Damn. So much hate for someone who's never fought. Hate dana and the ufc for signing him.

Damn, y'all acting like you wouldn't take that contract and opportunity if you were in his shoes :lol:

Let the dude live

Maybe, i'm being greedy but i'm really not feeling the 196 card. I'm flying to vegas for it and spent a grip on tickets, it's easily the most expensive ticket i've spent on a ufc event and thats including going to 189 and 194.

Figured they would stack the card but it's feeling a bit underwhelming. I think I jumped too quick on tickets even though i'm a huge conor fan. Feel like I should have held out and went to 197: Jones vs Cormier instead

Back
Top Bottom