The most entertaining fight ive ever seen..

i live in Thailand, Muay thai is
pimp.gif
to go and see in person... i live about a 10 min walk from a stadium. The music is common to hear at any muay thai fight.

Could be real, but I dont see that happening at any professional match.

i live in Thailand, Muay thai is
pimp.gif
to go and see in person... i live about a 10 min walk from a stadium. The music is common to hear at any muay thai fight.

Could be real, but I dont see that happening at any professional match.

OD hahaha. they were going in. the 1st minute and a half, i'm like..is this a joke? they just mirrored each other, this guy throws a punch, then that guy throws a punch. this guy kicks, then that guy kicks. but after that first minute and a half...maaaaaaan, $&!# got real. Chest pains from see'n the trash can lid headbanger, (lid was thick as hell too, not one of those wwf jawns) an the superkick to hell. hard body

OD hahaha. they were going in. the 1st minute and a half, i'm like..is this a joke? they just mirrored each other, this guy throws a punch, then that guy throws a punch. this guy kicks, then that guy kicks. but after that first minute and a half...maaaaaaan, $&!# got real. Chest pains from see'n the trash can lid headbanger, (lid was thick as hell too, not one of those wwf jawns) an the superkick to hell. hard body

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Cliffs for those who didn't watch

-Dude's just trading blows for a bit, when one guy catches the other guy with a Megaton Punch
-One dude attempts Booker T's scissor kick, but misses and falls outside the ring
-The guy who misses falls out of the ring, remembering its a hardcore rules match, and finds a trash can lid and gives the other guy a shot to the head with it
-Another guy makes the save and hits the blue guy with a lid of his own (no DQ)
-The red guy connects with a Johnny Cage shadow thrust kick/Sweet Chin Music collabo falcon kick
-The blue guy uses a Super Potion to recover and starts tapping the A button, punching red guy in the face repeatedly on some Mortal Kombat 2 steez
-Finally, the red guy uses his Revenge meter and KO punches the blue guy, taking himself out in the process
-All while set to the dumbest music in history
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude wrote cliffnotes for a 2 min video... lol for some people on here it will take longer than two min for them to read this...

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Cliffs for those who didn't watch

-Dude's just trading blows for a bit, when one guy catches the other guy with a Megaton Punch
-One dude attempts Booker T's scissor kick, but misses and falls outside the ring
-The guy who misses falls out of the ring, remembering its a hardcore rules match, and finds a trash can lid and gives the other guy a shot to the head with it
-Another guy makes the save and hits the blue guy with a lid of his own (no DQ)
-The red guy connects with a Johnny Cage shadow thrust kick/Sweet Chin Music collabo falcon kick
-The blue guy uses a Super Potion to recover and starts tapping the A button, punching red guy in the face repeatedly on some Mortal Kombat 2 steez
-Finally, the red guy uses his Revenge meter and KO punches the blue guy, taking himself out in the process
-All while set to the dumbest music in history
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude wrote cliffnotes for a 2 min video... lol for some people on here it will take longer than two min for them to read this...

Back
Top Bottom