The most entertaining fight ive ever seen..

wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

red short guy did not drop and manage to drop the other guy props
laugh.gif

DAMN!

That last hit was completely unexpected... I thought he was done then BAM! Knocks the other guy out.

DAMN!

That last hit was completely unexpected... I thought he was done then BAM! Knocks the other guy out.

Cliffs for those who didn't watch

-Dude's just trading blows for a bit, when one guy catches the other guy with a Megaton Punch
-One dude attempts Booker T's scissor kick, but misses and falls outside the ring
-The guy who misses falls out of the ring, remembering its a hardcore rules match, and finds a trash can lid and gives the other guy a shot to the head with it
-Another guy makes the save and hits the blue guy with a lid of his own (no DQ)
-The red guy connects with a Johnny Cage shadow thrust kick/Sweet Chin Music collabo falcon kick
-The blue guy uses a Super Potion to recover and starts tapping the A button, punching red guy in the face repeatedly on some Mortal Kombat 2 steez
-Finally, the red guy uses his Revenge meter and KO punches the blue guy, taking himself out in the process
-All while set to the dumbest music in history

Cliffs for those who didn't watch

-Dude's just trading blows for a bit, when one guy catches the other guy with a Megaton Punch
-One dude attempts Booker T's scissor kick, but misses and falls outside the ring
-The guy who misses falls out of the ring, remembering its a hardcore rules match, and finds a trash can lid and gives the other guy a shot to the head with it
-Another guy makes the save and hits the blue guy with a lid of his own (no DQ)
-The red guy connects with a Johnny Cage shadow thrust kick/Sweet Chin Music collabo falcon kick
-The blue guy uses a Super Potion to recover and starts tapping the A button, punching red guy in the face repeatedly on some Mortal Kombat 2 steez
-Finally, the red guy uses his Revenge meter and KO punches the blue guy, taking himself out in the process
-All while set to the dumbest music in history

Reggae Disco-Tek though?

Muay Tahi is no joke, regardless of whether this is real or fake.

Corrales vs. Castillo gets my vote. Maybe Frankie Edgar vs. Tyson Griffin. Too many.....

Reggae Disco-Tek though?

Muay Tahi is no joke, regardless of whether this is real or fake.

Corrales vs. Castillo gets my vote. Maybe Frankie Edgar vs. Tyson Griffin. Too many.....

Back
Top Bottom