The Most Interesting Man in the World [stay thirsty my friends]

"He's a lover, not a fighter. But he's also a fighter so you better not get any ideas."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

One of my all time favorite commercial series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... I want to be just like him

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I guess I'm in the minority... hate those commercials....along with that annoying tanqueray dude
you can't compare the two, one guy has 'swag' and the other (tanqueray) is just a total %%@+##%*+.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

"he had an awkward moment just to see what it felt like...."

damn!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

that brings up an awkard picture in my mind
sick.gif
roll.gif

wonder if that footage at the beginning of the commercial where he was playing that sport is real or not

that footage looked really OG

I love these commercials. We were talking about it and the character is based off all the Chuck Norris facts

Angel

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Most interesting Man in the World on Careers - " Find something you're not good at, then don"t do that"
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i once made that my facebook status.

that day i was gonna make this exact post.....i cant get enough of these commercials.

I brought this up to my friends... he says "I don't always drink beer"

So that begs the question.. what do you think he drinks when he's not drinking Dos Equis? What would the most interesting man in the world's cocktailof choice be?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I love these commercials. We were talking about it and the character is based off all the Chuck Norris facts
Which is exactly why I'm kinda not feelin it. It's pretty funny but a straight rip off the Chuck Norris meme.

Back
Top Bottom