The most underated Package released so far.....

It would have to be the 18/5 package. I have no idea why there hitting clearance racks. Ever since the Jordan XVIIIs came out Ive dreamed of them making ablack and red color way for the shoe. The Vs love is self explanatory of course.

How much are these going for at clearance prices? And how available are they in terms of common sizes?

my bad I ment the xviii's and v's got em also 2 weeks ago 4 the same price $300.00 flat cancels out the xi/xii pack oh well the wallet iz hurtin

i think the 8/15 and 9/14.. and i got a great deal at footlocker this weekened with the f&f discount... gotta love 30% off!!!
smile.gif

The VII/XVI was underrated in my opinion. I got mine for 156. On employee 50%off. They sat in my area

4 /19

the 4s was heat people only was bitc*in because it didnt look like the 99s but whole time the 99s looked nothin like the ogs but i guess no one in 99complanied cause they didnt have ogs stupid niketalkers but

4/19

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

4 /19

the 4s was heat people only was bitc*in because it didnt look like the 99s but whole time the 99s looked nothin like the ogs but i guess no one in 99 complanied cause they didnt have ogs stupid niketalkers but

4/19
agreed...same folks that bit*h about the quality are the same folks buying them

but anyways i would have to with the 10/13. i dont know why folks hate on the 10s? is it cause folks preferred the chicago 10s? or is it that they wanted the23 replaced with a 45? i just dont know. to me its the cdp 10s best material that ive seen in the packs so far. i would put this pack right behind the 11/12pack and right before the 6/17 pack.

Yup^ i agree niketalkers are too picky

face it people

retros dont look like the ogs and the re retro wont look like the retro get over it

Originally Posted by dotaganza

Ever since the Jordan XVIIIs came out Ive dreamed of them making a black and red color way for the shoe.

YES , I feel the same way. I always wanted to drop that colorway . Its do dame DOPE .

I think the CDP XVII is an underrated shoe. It is also a DOPE look .

the black and red XVIII's are dope for sure.. I feel like the V's were kind of weak though. I like the fire red V's better than the one's theyput in the CDP.

In my opinion the most underrated pack was the 10/13.. seriously. why didn't i cop. still regret it

Back
Top Bottom