The most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Luis Scola and Anthony Morrow
Anthony Morrow is only a shooter, his defense is pretty poor. I wouldn't really consider him underrated.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Luis Scola and Anthony Morrow
Anthony Morrow is only a shooter, his defense is pretty poor. I wouldn't really consider him underrated.

Where exactly you want these guys like Kevin Martin, Ellis, Scola to be rated?

I think most of the guys in here are properly rated by fans and media alike. I think also there's a difference between underrated and young/full of potential.

Where exactly you want these guys like Kevin Martin, Ellis, Scola to be rated?

I think most of the guys in here are properly rated by fans and media alike. I think also there's a difference between underrated and young/full of potential.

Feeling the Lowry love. 
pimp.gif

Kevin Martin for me tho.

Eric Gordon who should be without question on the olympic team imo
James Harden
JR Smith is underrated in the sense that if you can cultivate his talents in a situation where he has not been alleniated 3-4 times hes a top 5 shooting guard

Eric Gordon who should be without question on the olympic team imo
James Harden
JR Smith is underrated in the sense that if you can cultivate his talents in a situation where he has not been alleniated 3-4 times hes a top 5 shooting guard

Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol, Darrell Arthur, Aaron Afflalo and Jose Calderon. Everybody tries to $*%% on Calderon but if he wasn't on a team with a bunch of dudes just as bad on defense as him he would be looked at with a lot higher regard. Lakers or Heat should try and make a move for him. The whole Rockets, Nuggets and Pacers teams are a bunch of underrated guys. Just about everybody from the 1st man to the last would be a contributor on any other team in the league. They just don't have that one true go-to guy.

Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol, Darrell Arthur, Aaron Afflalo and Jose Calderon. Everybody tries to $*%% on Calderon but if he wasn't on a team with a bunch of dudes just as bad on defense as him he would be looked at with a lot higher regard. Lakers or Heat should try and make a move for him. The whole Rockets, Nuggets and Pacers teams are a bunch of underrated guys. Just about everybody from the 1st man to the last would be a contributor on any other team in the league. They just don't have that one true go-to guy.

Back
Top Bottom