The most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Yeah JJ Barara proved himself this year but most underrated is Rajon Rondo if he can get his $+%! back together buddy was unstoppable at one point.
He still is...At one point this past season homes was averaging 15 assist a game. He finished the season averaging 11.2 assists per game which is a career high to this point, and his playoff numbers were 14.0ppg 9.6apg 5.4rbg. Dude hasnt fallen off at all. Actually, he's getting better each season.

yea hes at his peek on paper watching the man play i jus thought he lost some of that superstar edge cause he was straight up dominating at one point its like he took a step back closing the season either way all-star and one of the most underrated PGs in the game

Brook Lopez
pimp.gif

the only way it's brook is if you enjoy a center who doesn't know what a rebound is

the only way it's brook is if you enjoy a center who doesn't know what a rebound is

As DC said, what does JR do that the average NBA fan isn't aware of? The potential is there, but the same can be said for almost half of the NBA players under 25..

As DC said, what does JR do that the average NBA fan isn't aware of? The potential is there, but the same can be said for almost half of the NBA players under 25..

Can anyone tell me why Eric Gordon is underrated, but Monta Ellis is overrated?

Can anyone tell me why Eric Gordon is underrated, but Monta Ellis is overrated?

Back
Top Bottom