The most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ Quiet version of Dwight. What about their games is similar?

per 36 minutes he averages 17 ppg and 9 rpg dude can play given time plus his ft percetage is better than dwight and he doesnt get fouled alot

Again, what about his game makes you say he is a quiet Dwight Howard? To be a quiet Howard would mean that they play similar. So why bring up Dwight's name is my question. They aren't similar.

per 36 minutes he averages 17 ppg and 9 rpg dude can play given time plus his ft percetage is better than dwight and he doesnt get fouled alot

Again, what about his game makes you say he is a quiet Dwight Howard? To be a quiet Howard would mean that they play similar. So why bring up Dwight's name is my question. They aren't similar.

post game, rebiunding, defense,hustles,guard man to man,outside shooter not 3s but his mid game is on point and better than dwight

post game, rebiunding, defense,hustles,guard man to man,outside shooter not 3s but his mid game is on point and better than dwight

oh so because their statistics are near each other per 36 minutes, they are similar players?

and you're saying that since his mid range game is better he's a better player?

oh.

oh so because their statistics are near each other per 36 minutes, they are similar players?

oh.

I think Dwight is a far superior rebiunder though
happy.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by scoopz

oh.

smh.....yall dont get the point....i said similar but Dwight Stats are beastier than roy of course but hes a smaller dwight with a better mid range...when did i say hes better than dwight O___O

Originally Posted by scoopz

oh.

smh.....yall dont get the point....i said similar but Dwight Stats are beastier than roy of course but hes a smaller dwight with a better mid range...when did i say hes better than dwight O___O

happy.gif

of course dwight dominates on defense and scoring oh and lmao

happy.gif

Def Agree with Martin and Afflalo

My vote is to Aaron Afflalo.  Once Melo left he became the man.

Def Agree with Martin and Afflalo

My vote is to Aaron Afflalo.  Once Melo left he became the man.

happy.gif

You must be like 15 tops.

happy.gif

You must be like 15 tops.

Originally Posted by scwoogie

i think nick collison does a lot for the thunder and nobody even looks his way

this..

everyone kept going on and on about how much we were paying him last year, without realizing that we upped his salary for last season so that we can pay him the following for the remainder of his contract:

next season - 3,272,997
2012/13 - 2,929,332
2013/14 - 2,585,668
2014/15 - 2,242,003

Back
Top Bottom