The most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by scwoogie

i think nick collison does a lot for the thunder and nobody even looks his way

this..

everyone kept going on and on about how much we were paying him last year, without realizing that we upped his salary for last season so that we can pay him the following for the remainder of his contract:

next season - 3,272,997
2012/13 - 2,929,332
2013/14 - 2,585,668
2014/15 - 2,242,003

Collison is great glue-guy like Battier and sure he is underrated to the casual NBA fans, but there are players out there producing like "stars," but will get no love even from the NBA enthusiasts and coaches. Never making even one ASG. Gluck Monta Ellis...

Collison is great glue-guy like Battier and sure he is underrated to the casual NBA fans, but there are players out there producing like "stars," but will get no love even from the NBA enthusiasts and coaches. Never making even one ASG. Gluck Monta Ellis...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

My vote is to Aaron Afflalo.  Once Melo left he became the man.
Yea this might have been the best answer here. I wonder how good basketball people even understand he is. I really like his game man.

Yea this might have been the best answer here. I wonder how good basketball people even understand he is. I really like his game man.

Underrated in what sense though. AA will never be an All-Star. I think most people know he isn't a Thabo type. I think he is somewhat underrated offensively, but in the end he isn't going to be anything more than a complimentary player in his career.

Underrated in what sense though. AA will never be an All-Star. I think most people know he isn't a Thabo type. I think he is somewhat underrated offensively, but in the end he isn't going to be anything more than a complimentary player in his career.

I think he came into the league as a defensive dude. Usually people get labeled and never break away from that label. His offensive game has improved since he came into the league and he isn't just a spot up shooter like many defensive dudes seem to be. Yea he will never be an All Star but I think his offensive game is more advanced that people generally know.

So you are right.

I think he came into the league as a defensive dude. Usually people get labeled and never break away from that label. His offensive game has improved since he came into the league and he isn't just a spot up shooter like many defensive dudes seem to be. Yea he will never be an All Star but I think his offensive game is more advanced that people generally know.

So you are right.

Def Agree with Martin and Afflalo

Very good vote on Afflalo. I was happy that Melo was gonna leave so that Afflalo could shine, but then when they received so much for Melo, I was worried the roster would be muddled and Afflalo wouldn't get a fair opportunity.

He should only impress more next year...Or the next season we see the NBA.

Def Agree with Martin and Afflalo

Very good vote on Afflalo. I was happy that Melo was gonna leave so that Afflalo could shine, but then when they received so much for Melo, I was worried the roster would be muddled and Afflalo wouldn't get a fair opportunity.

He should only impress more next year...Or the next season we see the NBA.

That's my question for underrated threads.

There can only be so many "elite" or "All-Star" players. Not everyone can be under the same label. Monta Ellis, Scola, Kevin Martin, Bogut etc. etc., all of these guys are properly rated in my eyes. Borderline second bananas.

IDK where you want these guys to be rated if they're supposedly underrated.

I guess you could say AA is underrated in the sense that the general fan doesn't appreciate or know about him as much as they should? That's about it.

That's my question for underrated threads.

There can only be so many "elite" or "All-Star" players. Not everyone can be under the same label. Monta Ellis, Scola, Kevin Martin, Bogut etc. etc., all of these guys are properly rated in my eyes. Borderline second bananas.

IDK where you want these guys to be rated if they're supposedly underrated.

I guess you could say AA is underrated in the sense that the general fan doesn't appreciate or know about him as much as they should? That's about it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Monta isn't elite. He is who we think he is. He is a massive scorer. Nothing further.
He is an elite scorer.
laugh.gif

Yeah JJ Barara proved himself this year but most underrated is Rajon Rondo if he can get his $+%! back together buddy was unstoppable at one point.

Yeah JJ Barara proved himself this year but most underrated is Rajon Rondo if he can get his $+%! back together buddy was unstoppable at one point.

Back
Top Bottom