The most underrated player in the NBA

Lotta love in this thread for Kevin Martin. personally I think he's kinda overrated and he's on our team lol.

Lotta love in this thread for Kevin Martin. personally I think he's kinda overrated and he's on our team lol.

i came in here to post Luis Scola homies got a nice game

i agree with Afflalo, hes a great 2nd/3rd option, and a terrific defender
i think Taj Gibson is also underated he could start on most team can reb can hit a 15 ft sho
plays very good D, if boozer is hurt or shipped out i think Taj will step out and become a good player

i came in here to post Luis Scola homies got a nice game

i agree with Afflalo, hes a great 2nd/3rd option, and a terrific defender
i think Taj Gibson is also underated he could start on most team can reb can hit a 15 ft sho
plays very good D, if boozer is hurt or shipped out i think Taj will step out and become a good player

Originally Posted by Statis22

i hate his game. to me he's a higher scoring corey maggette.

flopping for free throws
30t6p3b.gif

i hate his game. to me he's a higher scoring corey maggette.

flopping for free throws
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Underrated so much that he is overrated.
laugh.gif
He's the new Shawn Marion in the regard.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Underrated so much that he is overrated.
laugh.gif
He's the new Shawn Marion in the regard.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Yeah JJ Barara proved himself this year but most underrated is Rajon Rondo if he can get his $+%! back together buddy was unstoppable at one point.
He still is...At one point this past season homes was averaging 15 assist a game. He finished the season averaging 11.2 assists per game which is a career high to this point, and his playoff numbers were 14.0ppg 9.6apg 5.4rbg. Dude hasnt fallen off at all. Actually, he's getting better each season.

Yeah JJ Barara proved himself this year but most underrated is Rajon Rondo if he can get his $+%! back together buddy was unstoppable at one point.
He still is...At one point this past season homes was averaging 15 assist a game. He finished the season averaging 11.2 assists per game which is a career high to this point, and his playoff numbers were 14.0ppg 9.6apg 5.4rbg. Dude hasnt fallen off at all. Actually, he's getting better each season.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

yea hes at his peek on paper watching the man play i jus thought he lost some of that superstar edge cause he was straight up dominating at one point its like he took a step back closing the season either way all-star and one of the most underrated PGs in the game

Back
Top Bottom