The most valuable trading cards Vol. FML

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/10-priciest-collectible-cards-232119394.html

So I was checking out Yahoo and saw an article on the rarest/most valuable cards and reading through the list I was thinking to myself "Why did I give my collection away".

I had 2 1st edition Chardizards and 1 Cyber stein and seeing their worth now just makes me shed a tear
mad.gif

Any of you have any of those 10 cards listed, if so will you let them go now or wait even longer?

Cyber Stein + Blue Eye's Ultimate Dragon. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Who the hell would pay $23,000 for Cyber Stein?

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Where could I go about selling these Pokemon cards?
word where can you sell them, i found a bag of holographic yugioh and og pokemons in my cribo, im tryna use this for car tint money

Only one of these Yu-Gi-Oh cards was ever made, and it's never been sold.
It's the work of a unique collaboration between Yu-Gi-Oh maker 4Kids Entertainment, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Tyler Gressle, a teenage fan of the game who was diagnosed with liver cancer in 2002. Tyler beat his cancer, earning him the "Great Warrior" sobriquet -- and as he'd always wanted to design his own Yu-Gi-Oh card, the nice folks at Make-A-Wish arranged for him to team up with 4Kids to make his dream come true. The Tyler the Great Warrior card was the result.

As to its value, your guess is as good as ours; right now, it's pretty much priceless.

That's a real cool story.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

word where can you sell them, i found a bag of holographic yugioh and og pokemons in my cribo, im tryna use this for car tint money
the sell alright on ebay ive seen...

You would have to go to a professional and grade them.

Mint (MT) -- A card with four sharp corners, 50/50 centering, no imperfections or signs of wear. Even cards straight out of the pack do not always grade mint. Pre-1970 MT cards typically sell at 150 percent or more of the NM price.

Near Mint (NM) -- A near-perfect card with perhaps one minor imperfection, such as one blunt corner. Centering is no worse than 60/40 and the card must have its original gloss. NM cards are the standard by which other grades are usually gauged. Example: MT cards bring 150 percent of book.

Excellent-Mint (EX-MT) -- A card with only two or three minor imperfections. Must have original gloss and centering no worse than 70/30. EX-MT cards typically sell for 75 to 90 percent of the NM price.

Excellent (EX) -- A card with a few minor imperfections. Some original gloss is lost and the edges show moderate wear. All four corners typically show some wear. Centering is no worse than 75/25. EX cards usually sell for 50 percent to 75 percent of the NM price.

Very Good (VG) -- A card that shows obvious handling but is still attractive despite wear and imperfections. A VG card may have a crease, but one that's not severe enough to make the card unattractive. Most of the original gloss is lost. VG cards usually sell for 25 percent to 35 percent of the NM price.

Good (G), Fair (F), Poor (P) -- A very worn card with many major imperfections. Collectors use cards of these grades as fillers until better ones can be found. With very little market for such cards, they are valued at 5 percent to 10 percent of the NM price.

After that they usually let you know what the worth is

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Not a single sports card....damn

"Baseball, football, and other sports trading cards can be worth a pretty penny, but there's a sprawling universe of "non-sports" trading cards out there, too. And while none of them can quite match up to a nice Honus Wagner, there's still no shortage of money changing hands over these collectibles."

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the sell alright on ebay ive seen...
good look bruh

the link dont work for me but there has to be something special with that card to be worth that much. i dont think they are a dime a dozen.

read the title and automatically thought Magic: The Gathering: Alpha Black Lotus

Black Lotus isn't that uncommon of a card. Kind of strange to see it go for so much since I know 3-4 people who have at least one.

For those of you looking to sell cards and don't want to do ebay. http://www.cardshark.com/

I'm sitting on like 5 cyber steins and a charizard. I didnt know they were worth this much. 
laugh.gif

Damb, a buddy of mine got that 1st edition charizard in a booster pack in 4th grade. I was jelly.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Not a single sports card....damn

I think this is just not counting sports cards.  A MJ rookie or a Kobe Chrome refractor are in the thousands too.

Back
Top Bottom