The most valuable trading cards Vol. FML

Time to go through the old cards. I kept all my pokemon and yugioh cards in plastic holders and inside a binder so they should be fine
laugh.gif

Now that I brought this topic up and some people are talking about sports cards, I have this Michael Jordan card where he is still wearing Converse sneakers.
I've tried to look this card up everywhere but have not found it, I was wondering if any of you can shed some light on it. Just scanned it a couple of minutes ago.

j6q0hs.jpg
33w9rx1.jpg

Anybody know how much a Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway rookie card would go for? 
nerd.gif

And smh.. my girl had a 1st edition Charizard when we were little she said.. but she traded all of her good cards for "cute" pokemon.. she ended up trading it for a damn GLOOM CARD.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

1990-91 Slam Dunk Cards Michael Jordan "Best of the Best"
12 Card set, that's #7
You don't mean that there were only 12 made, do you? You mean, it's a 12 card series, and that's #7 in the series?

^ which Penny rookie do you have?

I think all of his basic rookie cards aren't worth much nowadays.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

^ which Penny rookie do you have?

I think all of his basic rookie cards aren't worth much nowadays.

Well I've got a rookie card of his and a couple of draft picks of his.. my uncle was a huge fan so he bought all of his cards and kept them in perfect condition in two cases each.

The rookie card is this one..

medium.JPG

And I can't find the draft pick card but it's from the 'NBA JAM SESSION" '93-'94, Anfernee Hardaway ; Orlando Magic - Guard.. it's really easy to tell apart because it's a lot taller than other cards. I can't find a pic of it online.

Dog, i swear i had that Charizard card ... I cant remember if it was Holo or not though. 
+!*% man ... I wish i remembered if i still had my pokemon binder
30t6p3b.gif

i got a 2nd edition (no shadow on the picture box) charizard. does anyone know whats its value?

I traded my holo Charizard along with a couple others for a Plan B skateboard. That was back in the summer of 2001. it was worth it IMO. Hope whoever has it now makes a killing
pimp.gif

I still remember the day I got my 1st edition Charizard, coming straight out of school and hitting up the Deli Store and opening that pack I almost dropped my blueberry Slushie I was so hyped.

I had no idea Pokemon cards were still worth money. I have a binder full of cards sitting somewhere with the white star Japanese trainer doduo as one of my rarest.

Back
Top Bottom