The mystery x-tra thick girl from the rotound backside post... More pics! (fixed)

YEEER!

2itpfmo.jpg

jrcyfl.jpg

16jj2ud.jpg

op0hfp.jpg

1ypawg.jpg

n2mr1h.jpg

30dh2z9.jpg

Even if she turned out to be somewhat of a letdown... You know you would still smash!

good looking out homie, she aint a let down in my eyes tho. its just a shame that thread got locked

she didnt live up to my expectations. but that was practically impossible for her to do. nonetheless she still sexy as hel

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

SHE IS FAT
ohwell.gif
...NICE FACE THO.
she aint nowhere near fat fam her waist is just wide

Depends on what you like, by my standards she's borderline obese. Look at her thighs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

SHE IS FAT
ohwell.gif
...NICE FACE THO.
she aint nowhere near fat fam her waist is just wide

Depends on what you like, by my standards she's borderline obese. Look at her thighs
sick.gif

naw. it's foolish to call her fat. her stomach is flat and waist is too small for her to be fat.

but she could stand to tone a little of that cottage cheese on her thighs...

that is really not attractive to me. looks abnormal, hideous. but it seems like some of you like it. maybe she has tumors in her legs. poor girl

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

that is really not attractive to me. looks abnormal, hideous. but it seems like some of you like it. maybe she has tumors in her legs. poor girl
if you dont like thick women why even come in here?

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

grin.gif
she just needs to hit the bike a lil, and do a littlecardio and she'll be str8

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Her small waist defies the laws of physics

U tellin me... got damn!
smh.gif

I got real smart when I saw that pic. Usually it's, "damn she thick" or "she bad as hell". I was on some scientific %#!%
nerd.gif
- Her shape is impressive ...I've never seen any thing like it...where wasthis data recorded...?
roll.gif
the disparity from the ribcage down is phenomenal
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom