The mystery x-tra thick girl from the rotound backside post... More pics! (fixed)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a sight to see
tongue.gif
. I don't know how anyone can call her "fat", most of you dudes would get laughed out the hood for that asinine comment.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I try not to reveal my physical preferences to hood dudes.......yes I like my women anorexic and blonde.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats funny to me is how all these self-proclaimed %+% men are in here talking about how big her booty is, when if you look, she doesn't even really have abutt
laugh.gif

Look at the "boxing" pic and even the last pic: it's all thigh. and kinda sloppy thigh too... y'all just feel like arguing with LaVey.

Her waist to hip ratio is Cartoonish...
laugh.gif

With that being said....she could get get get iiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt.....

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Fixed

Thank You!

GOOD GOD!!!!!
devil.gif

The Possibilities are endless man o man, I don't know about wifey material but she definitely can get it

Man I pictured myself taming that joint from the back
smh.gif

"One Thunderous Clap after another!"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a sight to see
tongue.gif
. I don't know how anyone can call her "fat", most of you dudes would get laughed out the hood for that asinine comment.

oh no! I dont wanna get laughed out of the hood! I so wanna be down with you guys!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

YEEER!

jrcyfl.jpg

16jj2ud.jpg

30dh2z9.jpg

Even if she turned out to be somewhat of a letdown... You know you would still smash!
trust me if her personality was cool and we vibed together. im slippin shawty that ring quick, she got the body i dream my wife will have.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

YEEER!

jrcyfl.jpg

16jj2ud.jpg

30dh2z9.jpg

Even if she turned out to be somewhat of a letdown... You know you would still smash!
trust me if her personality was cool and we vibed together. im slippin shawty that ring quick, she got the body i dream my wife will have.

AFTER the baby, right?
nerd.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:
YEEER!

jrcyfl.jpg

16jj2ud.jpg

30dh2z9.jpg

AFTER the baby, right?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

nah i aint saying im looking for kids, but ill def settle down for her EZ

ATLien Seeko wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

AFTER the baby, right?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

In that case, you'll have plenty of
facepalm.jpeg
in your future.

Dont get me wrong, she'll still have that pretty face:

a1.jpg

But it's all down hill from there.

a2.jpg

ATLien Seeko wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

AFTER the baby, right?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

In that case, you'll have plenty of
facepalm.jpeg
in your future.

Dont get me wrong, she'll still have that pretty face:

a1.jpg

But it's all down hill from there.

a2.jpg

how tho? judging by her pics she works out, so as long as she keeps that goin. i dont see her blowing up like that whalebeast posted right there^^^

know matter how you put it shawty bad.

Back
Top Bottom