The mystery x-tra thick girl from the rotound backside post... More pics! (fixed)

Im really trying to find this fat you guys keep talkin about tho. I mean she has no gut or nothing hangs over the side. Where the fat?

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

65gb3raysn8ia1qx0rvu.jpg

CRACKIN'.

She looks like someones mother.

She needs to do something about all them dimples in her !%@, no one likes an !%@ that smiles back.

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

She needs to do something about all them dimples in her !%@, no one likes an !%@ that smiles back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she's 2-3 big macs away from obese

Look at her stomach area, you trying to tell me she's fat?? As said before, it's her hip area that I think you dudes are getting confused over, herwaist to hip area is like that. If anything she could tone up her legs and thigh, but as it stands she can get it.

When you turn 30, y'all gonna be begging to find a woman with a body like that...it never gets old because you get old with it...she's bad

Whoever says she is obese needs to be smacked.

Her stomach area is as perfect as anything.. but she got them thunder thighs. Definition of true THICKNESS.

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Hate Hate Hate
ayo can somebody upload a gif or a clip of the playa hata's ball pronto
and to the last part - obviously a thread full of men do
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

im convinced that all the dudes callin her fat/obese are not of the heterosexual orientation

QFT...that girl is
pimp.gif
and i would like to
devil.gif
...on a consistent basis

Some ppl just cant handle thick chicks........I think peenis size might have to do with it
Could be intimidating to some

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

20061006204428%21Cottage_Cheese.jpg
she may have some cellulite, but what girl doesnt have some cellulite. But at least its better than some dudes in here callin her fat/obese.

Back
Top Bottom