The mystery x-tra thick girl from the rotound backside post... More pics! (fixed)

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Agthekid

lol @ dudes defending her to the death. Look, fact of the matter is that she's fat IN HER LEGS, ARMS, and some in the FACE, but she could still get it. Trust me, yall would be beasting even harder if she hit the gym for about three months... Trust me.
laugh.gif
Okay explain the dudes saying they wouldn't hit and calling her obese.

Obese: Well above ones normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are more than 20 percent over their ideal weight. That ideal weight must take into account the person's height, age, sex, and build.
source

Being obese doesnt mean you look fat. It just means she's more than 20% over her ideal weight considering her HEIGHT, age, sex, and BUILD. That's trivial though. If you think she looks good, do it
glasses.gif

As for the people who are saying they wouldnt hit, evidently they dont find her attractive.
Thanks Doctor.
eyes.gif

Cottage cheese, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, I don't give a damn. I'd smash. I hope y'all rilly aren't that picky.

lol @ dudes defending her to the death. Look, fact of the matter is that she's fat IN HER LEGS, ARMS, and some in the FACE, but she could still get it. Trust me, yall would be beasting even harder if she hit the gym for about three months... Trust me.
laugh.gif

Obese: Well above ones normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are more than 20 percent over their ideal weight. That ideal weight must take into account the person's height, age, sex, and build.
source

Being obese doesnt mean you look fat. It just means she's more than 20% over her ideal weight considering her HEIGHT, age, sex, and BUILD. That's trivial though. If you think she looks good, do it
glasses.gif

As for the people who are saying they wouldnt hit, evidently they dont find her attractive.
Thanks Doctor.
eyes.gif

Who you gettin smart with peasant? You asked for it.

laugh.gif

source

glasses.gif

Thanks Doctor.
eyes.gif

Who you gettin smart with peasant? You asked for it.
indifferent.gif
Charles Hamilton?
nerd.gif

You know what i never understood?

dudes overly concerned with other dudes preferences....

"if he wouldnt hit hes gay"

indifferent.gif

"he must have a baby meat he can't handle it"

indifferent.gif

at the end of the day...who cares....if youd beat...congrats...if not...thats great too...its not that serious to argue over
grin.gif

Most broads are smashable but does this broad really deserve her own thread.

The pictures of her in the other post were obviously air brushed. The broad looks sloppy from the waist down. She's cute but she is not all that in theface.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

You know what i never understood?

dudes overly concerned with other dudes preferences....

"if he wouldnt hit hes gay"

indifferent.gif

"he must have a baby meat he can't handle it"

indifferent.gif

at the end of the day...who cares....if youd beat...congrats...if not...thats great too...its not that serious to argue over
grin.gif

I LOL'ed

At the end of the day Everyone would beat. If You came home and she was Butt Naked in your bed you wouldn't sit there and point out "Omg you haveCottage Cheese, get out my room"

YEEER!

2itpfmo.jpg

jrcyfl.jpg

16jj2ud.jpg

op0hfp.jpg

1ypawg.jpg

n2mr1h.jpg

30dh2z9.jpg

Even if she turned out to be somewhat of a letdown... You know you would still smash!

Lord have mercy!!!! This is what you call a woman!!

her boobs prolly sloppy when shes standing without a bra. but boobs are never a problem when a female is on her back.

Back
Top Bottom