The NBA Draft Thread

Was expecting Lydon to sneak into Top 10-15 but Cuse been such a dumpster fire this year it's hurt his stock.

Draft express currently has Lydon going before Leaf and both outside the top 15.. nice value there for both

Last edited:
Really don't know what y'all watching to think the kid has bust potential.

Kid foot work and triple threat arsenal is too real. In the league with the floor spread he will get any shot he wants.

I'm not a fan of his athleticism at all tho

Come around to Isaac yet :nerd:
He's a good college player, I said that. But that **** won't translate at the next level

He's a good college player, I said that. But that **** won't translate at the next level
This should be an interesting situation to monitor for years to come 
laugh.gif

This should be an interesting situation to monitor for years to come :lol:
Hey man not to toot my own horn up here but I've called out a lot of shenanigans before the draft and been right.

Smart
Doug
James young
Ennis
Mario
Mudiay
Hollis Jefferson
RJ hunter
Exum
Bender
McLemore

I wanna say Wiggins but he's been ok

Hey man not to toot my own horn up here but I've called out a lot of shenanigans before the draft and been right.

Smart
Doug
James young
Ennis
Mario
Mudiay
Hollis Jefferson
RJ hunter
Exum
Bender
McLemore

Depending on how you evaluated these guys and what exactly you said, good stuff

Just saying, it'll be fun

Smart
Doug
James young
Ennis
Mario
Mudiay
Hollis Jefferson
RJ hunter
Exum
Bender
McLemore

Not sure what you said about Smart, but he's one of the best defenders in the NBA and just had 18/6/5/5 with no turnovers the other night.

Haven't really followed college ball this year... but my C's draft odds looking pretty good.

Is this a strong draft? How does it compare to recent years? 

How's next year draft looking too? 

Haven't really followed college ball this year... but my C's draft odds looking pretty good.

Is this a strong draft? How does it compare to recent years? 

How's next year draft looking too? 
Both drafts are very good. This year's class is WAY better than last year's. Celts will get Fultz this year and then DeAndre Ayton next year and be set for the future.

Man I got so much heat when I said Marcus Smart is a rotation player at best :lol:

People in here swore he was gonna be a multiple time all star.

He's been shooting really well recently. 58% from the floor and 47% from 3 over his last 5 games. Easily the 2nd best player in this draft, IMO.

I know, if he can keep it up into March. :pimp:

Going to make it tough for whoever with that #2 pick.

Man I got so much heat when I said Marcus Smart is a rotation player at best :lol:

People in here swore he was gonna be a multiple time all star.
That's a wild prediction considering he wasn't a good shooter in college, but he is a really good rotational player and will be a nice piece going forward. He's better than anyone that got drafted after him other than Jokic (who everyone missed on) and maybe Lavine. Plays 31 MPG for one of the best teams in the league.

If the Celtics keep those picks Ainge should be fired.
:rofl:

So he should be fired for keeping picks that could turn them into the best team in the league in the post-Lebron and stacked Warriors era? Trading the picks for someone like Butler just so we end up losing to the Cavs doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Really all depends on how far they get. If they lose in the ECF, I 1000% could see them trading down or trading the pick. I also highly doubt they'll actually end up with the #1 pick (even though odds are in their favor)

They're in a win win situation though with our without the pick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom