The NBA Draft Thread

Imagine getting this summer's #1 overall pick then next summer's #1 pick 
mean.gif

Brooklyn 
sick.gif

Billy King literally set the Nets back 10 years.

Unbelievable the amount of failure he kept his job through.

Sean Marks & Kenny Atkinson have done a good job imo. Guarantee they throw big money at Porter & KCP in RFA.

Caris LeVert :smokin

Last edited:
^^^

They've done the best they can, Marks is a sharp dude and will flourish eventually same with Atkinson.

Love Caris, knew the pick was great for them because he has high level starter potential health permitting.

Last edited:
Sean Marks & Kenny Atkinson have done a good job imo

Caris LeVert :smokin
They have done well with what they have in the cupboard. Need LeVert and RHJ to develop into solid rotation guys. Probably going to trade Brook Lopez at some point within the next year for draft picks. They have a lot of cap space this summer, but I doubt that they are going to just be handing out max deals to middle of the pack guys. They'll probably end up with someone decent though.

I see NBAdraft.net and Draftexpress projecting him to be a SG/SF.. no interest in having him play PG?

At 18, his skills and IQ are disgusting. I wonder how his athleticism evolves or if it stays similar to where he's at now. He's just a tad slow of foot

His size is also pretty ridiculous 

He can't gaurd pgs so he can't play PG but it seems like he could be a primary ball ball handler.

Doncic going to be a phenom.

Top 4 of Him, Porter, Ayton and Bamba in 2018 got the Sixers probably thinking about sitting Saric, Simmmons and Embiid next year.

If I'm the Sixers, I'd be rooting for LA to keep its pick this year. That unprotected 2018 looks hella appealing. Especially when you consider the Lakers are prolly gunna be *** again next year.

Last edited:
If I'm the Sixers, I'd be rooting for LA to keep its pick this year. That unprotected 2018 looks hella appealing. Especially when you consider the Lakers are prolly gunna be *** again next year.
Sixers and Celtics are eating good this year and next year

Sheesh

I'm a big fan, but don't see him actually going top 3. I feel like Fultz/Ball/Jackson are almost locks at this point.

I was dying at how those guards kept trying to attack Isaac at the rim....and he was either straight rejecting them....or challenging every shot :lol:

Anybody got rim protection numbers on him? Dude is a monster defensively. His IQ is off the charts on that end.

Also, notice how Leonard Hamilton decided to play him the entire second half. It's the big stage now. That rotations bs gotta be cut out.

I was dying at how those guards kept trying to attack Isaac at the rim....and he was either straight rejecting them....or challenging every shot :lol:

Anybody got rim protection numbers on him? Dude is a monster defensively. His IQ is off the charts on that end.

Also, notice how Leonard Hamilton decided to play him the entire second half. It's the big stage now. That rotations bs gotta be cut out.

I wish I had those numbers but I'm pretty sure they are outstanding considering his outlier block rate and defensive plus/minus.

Anybody got Synergy? :nerd:

I said it before and I'll say it again, his combination of physical tools, efficiency and defensive production is only rivaled by the most elite big prospects over the last 5/6 years.

The kid is a stud even in a loaded draft.

Last edited:
Isn't he a slightly taller/longer clone of Brandon Ingram? What would his position be?

Ingram wasn't touching Isaac from a rebounding/defensive/strength standpoint at the same stage.

Isaac is a true 4 who can guard some 3's and play small ball 5 from day 1.

Ingram can't do any of that.

K. So he's a taller slightly longer version. The hyperbole will be tempered b/c of the source. Maybe we can trade D'Lo for another top 10 pick to get him if he's that good.

K. So he's a taller slightly longer version. The hyperbole will be tempered b/c of the source. Maybe we can trade D'Lo for another top 10 pick to get him if he's that good.

No, he's not anything like Ingram period.

Research will tell you this.

Issac is a way better finisher than BI was. I like JJ & Isaac more than I liked BI last year but recency bias might play into that.

Back
Top Bottom