The NBA Draft Thread

Looking at mocks and it's plausible sac ends up with two top 10 picks. Do they dare and take Fox and Smith if they are available? I've seen mocks that have them grabbing at least one of them. I see mixed opinions on the kid from FSU and PG is definitely a spot where they need desperate help. Collison and Lawson will not be back. The Kings absolutely need to hit on this draft.
No point in taking Fox and Smith especially since there should be plenty of options to fill other positions

Tatum's hairline is impeccable. He'll be fine in the league.

Smith/Fox & Bridges would be a good haul for the Kings.

Williams has a chance to move into the top 3-5 next season but the risk isn't worth the reward imo.

Leave school & get your money.

Doubt he does anything to get ahead of Doncic/Porter/Ayton/Bamba/Carter.

On a side note, recent measurements have Bamba at 7'0 with his wingspan at..................

7'9.5. :wow: :x :smh:

He's obviously the real life Dhalsim.

Jay Bilas is going to have a heart attack talking about him at the 2018 draft.

Last edited:
5098605.jpg

Dude's arms are down to his knees :x :x

Last edited:
The number of big men projected at the top of the draft next year... 
sick.gif

Can't wait to see the UCLA and USC bigs go at it next year in college. They should both be first rounders next summer

This summer and next summer could be special

Last edited:
5098605.jpg

Dude's arms are down to his knees :x :x

Look at those shoulders too, dude is going to put on some serious muscle once he turns pro.

He really won the genetic lottery, one of the most physically gifted prospects in history.

I thought Gobert was the peak of the rim protection package but if Bamba develops the way he's been developing then....

Only makes next summer's class even crazier. Another big in that class... sheesh

Ayton/Bamba/Carter/Williams/Ike/Collins/Allen. :x

You could throw Porter in there too since he has legitimate center length even though he's a 4.

If the Celtics don't end up with one of these guys, Fire Ainge.

Ayton/Bamba/Carter/Williams/Ike/Collins/Allen.
sick.gif

You could throw Porter in there too since he has legitimate center length even though he's a 4.

If the Celtics don't end up with one of these guys, Fire Ainge.
I throw Porter in there 100%

I'm also going to include Metu from USC in that group. He's older and has lower stock but he'll be a first rounder IMO

Draftexpress has his wingspan at 6'11, but that was from 2013.. I feel like it's longer than that after watching him play some this year

Sbaghaasnsmehabwcwhwnsmfyfd @ wants to be the number one pick.

He could put up Kareem @ UCLA numbers and that still wouldn't happen, who is advising this kid?

Yeah, it's admirable he wants to be the best he can be but right now he doesn't have the proper understanding of the process. Might be related to how young he is

The adults in his life that are supposed to see the big picture are doing him a disservice 

Last edited:
There's always one prospect that's a top 15 pick that ends up going back to school every year.

Back
Top Bottom