The NBA Draft Thread

With shoes Lydon is probably a legit 6'10. Either way 6'9 or 6'10 I don't think it makes a diff for him as a prospect

Last edited:
His offensive game reminds me more of Paul George to be honest but he's light skinned and looks like Tobias Harris's little brother so that's who he compared to :lol:

I didn't even realize, but you're totally right. :lol:

There's always one prospect that's a top 15 pick that ends up going back to school every year.

Like Marcus Smart, JMM and Ivan Rabb before him.

All lost millions, JMM probably lost more money than any player I've ever seen.

It's not like they even go to class at UNC either, true **** head move.

Last edited:
There's always one prospect that's a top 15 pick that ends up going back to school every year.

Like Marcus Smart, JMM and Ivan Rabb before him.

All lost millions, JMM probably lost more money than any player I've ever seen.

It's not like they even go to class at UNC either, true **** head move.

Neutral: Barnes, Sullinger, Horford, Noah, Brewer, Lopez twins, Cody Zeller
Good side: Griffin, Thabeet, Harden, Curry, Kaminsky, Dunn, Hield

Neutral: Barnes, Sullinger, Horford, Noah, Brewer, Lopez twins, Cody Zeller
Good side: Griffin, Thabeet, Harden, Curry, Kaminsky, Dunn, Hield

It was worth it for the Florida boys because they came back and got rings while making history.

Even still Noah cost himself but he comes from money.

Thabeet is a finesse legend.

It was worth it for the Florida boys because they came back and got rings while making history.

Even still Noah cost himself but he comes from money.

Thabeet is a finesse legend.

Noah made his money up on the back end though.

UF :smokin

Last edited:
Ayton/Bamba/Carter/Williams/Ike/Collins/Allen. :x

You could throw Porter in there too since he has legitimate center length even though he's a 4.

If the Celtics don't end up with one of these guys, Fire Ainge.
:lol: why would he not take one of those guys if he has the opportunity?

Hypothetically speaking, if Fultz is considered so surefire. I wonder if the Kings would consider packaging both their picks for the #1 pick if that offer is available.

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking, if Fultz is considered so surefire. I wonder if the Kings would consider packaging both their picks for the #1 pick if that offer is available.
Celts wouldn't make that trade. They need to consolidate and need a guy that they think can be an absolute star.

I don't think any of the teams in the running for #1 pick will even consider that trade.

Celts wouldn't make that trade. They need to consolidate and need a guy that they think can be an absolute star.

Yea you don't pass up one of the best PG prospects in recent memory for more picks.

Especially with Boston cap situation moving forward.

Last edited:
Jarrett Allen declaring but not hiring an agent.
Good for him to test the waters. If he stays, it'll somewhat replace Williams

Draftexpress just updated both 2017 and 2018 mock drafts. Nice!

They got Luka at #1 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
It's crazy that Isaac only weighs 210 lbs. I didn't think it was that low... don't think he'll be able to start out as a 4 like I was thinking

Looks like AD weighed in at the combine at 222. If Isaac can get to 220 by combine that'd be promising

I wonder how much AD weighed when the season started his rook year

In that Jackson/Bridges article I think it listed the baseline for all starting NBA PF's weight

Last edited:
From 2014:

Davis ended this past season weighing in at about 220 pounds. Keeping the weight on in his sophomore season was a struggle for Davis, given he played a team high 35.2 minutes per game. At the end of Davis’ rookie year, he weighed just 212 pounds, a true lightweight amongst successful NBA power forwards.

The Pelicans are strictly guiding how Davis adds his weight, despite the Kentucky product’s love of pizza. The goal is much more complicated than just higher numbers on the scale.

"We’ve been really cognizant about not putting on fake weight," Williams said. "You can take a lot of protein shakes, lift a ton of weight and jack yourself up to 245 or even 250 in AD’s case. The problem with that is it throws your body mechanics off. Guys who do that end up with back issues or joint problems."

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/...nthony-davis-already-15-pounds-heavier-061814

Isaac will be fine in the league.

Back
Top Bottom