The NBA Draft Thread

In the east, anything is possible :lol:

Too much has to go right just for the sixers to win like 35 games tho so I doubt playoffs is in the cards for em next year

I remember the Lakers were making the playoffs after the 1st week of the season tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:

Too much has to go right just for the sixers to win like 35 games tho so I doubt playoffs is in the cards for em next year

I remember the Lakers were making the playoffs after the 1st week of the season tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Too much has to go right for the Sixers to win 35 games? Lol.....

That would be literally 7 more games than this year and Embiid missed half the season and never played back to backs, Ben Simmons didn't even play, Jerryd Bayless was out the whole season, we have the #3 pick coming in, Furkan Korkmaz a 6'7 shooting guard who is an elite shooter that was voted the top young player in his league (over Frank and several others) is literally on his way to Philly as we speak and we will be throwing bags at free agents this summer and have one of the best personalities in the league who people will want to come play with now that they've actually seen him play.

Last edited:

Too much has to go right for the Sixers to win 35 games? Lol.....

That would be literally 7 more games than this year and Embiid missed half the season and never played back to backs, Ben Simmons didn't even play, Jerryd Bayless was out the whole season, we have the #3 pick coming in, Furkan Korkmaz a 6'7 shooting guard that was voted the top young player in his league is literally on his way to Philly as we speak and we will be throwing bags at free agents this summer and have one of the best personalities in the league who people will want to come play with now that they've actually seen him play.
U wrote all that just to prove my point that alotta things have to happen for Philly to actually be ok :lol:

U wrote all that just to prove my point that alotta things have to happen for Philly to actually be ok :lol:

Okay buddy.

If Embiid and Simmons stay healthy for a majority of the season then the Sixers will make the playoffs next season. Quote me on it and save this post for next year.

Okay buddy.

If Embiid and Simmons stay healthy for a majority of the season then the Sixers will make the playoffs next season. Quote me on it and save this post for next year.
Gotta luv the "If's" :lol: ....u just talked about the best case scenario for your team , of course they got a chance at the playoffs in that situation ...way to go out on a limb tho

Gotta luv the "If's" :lol: ....u just talked about the best case scenario for your team , of course they got a chance at the playoffs in that situation ...way to go out on a limb tho

That's one "if" in that entire post of mine.

And if our top two players stay healthy for a majority of the season then the worst team of the last 4 years is making the playoffs isn't "going out on a limb"? You just want me to say some ridiculous **** that would have a better chance of being completely wrong a year from now.

Wouldn't sleep on the Nuggets at all. They'll win more games next year than the Wolves, Sixers, Suns, Lakers, etc.

Last edited:
Wouldn't sleep on the Nuggets at all. They'll win more games next year than the Wolves, Sixers, Suns, Lakers, etc.
Way to go out on a limb there, considering they missed the playoffs by 1 game this year. 

Way to go out on a limb there, considering they missed the playoffs by 1 game this year. 
laugh.gif

Nuggets will draft smart again this year.

Don't be surprised if we trade up to get in the top 6 and grab Jon Isaac.

Gallo.
Needs.
To.
Go

Back
Top Bottom