The NBA Draft Thread

I'd take Jackson over Ball in most situations EXCEPT the Lakers situation (and Philly's too).

Don't think he fits with the current makeup of the team, especially when he plays the same position as your one "untouchable" player.
I feel like Jackson and Ingram could be interchangeable on the wing.

Are Lakers fans all trying to move DLo off the ball?
Lakers fans are definitely trying to move DLo off the ball, but Magic/Pelinka are gonna move him out of town.

Whether LAL drafts Ball, Fox, or Jackson, DLo is the odd man out and won't be a good fit with either of these three. Why? Too slow, too inconsistent, too nonchalant, unathletic, can't blow by Boris Diaw, and most importantly already has bad knees at the age of 21. Dude is a liability and with his very attractive $5 mil rookie contract, he is an extremely attractive trade chip because other GM's will think he still has a ton of potential in spite of the shortcomings.

What was the 1K bet? That Ratsull wouldn't be a Laker before the season starts?

Whatever it was, the popcorn has been prepared 

I'm ready for Whip to finally hit on one of his predictions

The dislike people have for D'angelo Russell is one of the strangest things I've seen on here. Like aside from the Nick Young incident (it's ******* Nick Young) why don't people like this guy?

Everyone pretending to hate some 20 year old kid because he violated some nonexistent code is so weird to me.

The dislike people have for D'angelo Russell is one of the strangest things I've seen on here. Like aside from the Nick Young incident (it's ******* Nick Young) why don't people like this guy?

Everyone pretending to hate some 20 year old kid because he violated some nonexistent code is so weird to me.

That one incident was all it takes. That a huge code man, snitching and airing private stuff that led to a breakup. If your own teammates don't rock with you, what does that tell us.

Jon Isaac continues to look more and more like the steal of this draft.

Y'all keep sleeping on a 6'11 forward who can defend 4 positions, hit 3s, protect the rim, rebound, and put the ball on the floor though.

Minnesota better grab lor woe....or I'm making a personal call to the Nuggets FO to get the job done.

I'm kinda hoping the Lakers don't pick Lonzo now just to see the live reaction of the family

Last edited:
i know the lakers wont pass on him but if they did it would be better for lonzo... he would fit perfect there plus they have a better lineup... if embiid and simmons can stay healthy and you add lonzo thats a nice young core

Been asking for two years.

Not only that, but he's performing well for a guy of his age too.

Most Lakers fans are baffling.

Harry GIles working out for Sacramento today

Luke Kennard worked out for Indiana yesterday

John Collins worked out for Denver yesterday and will workout for Portland next

Last edited:

Y'all keep sleeping on a 6'11 forward who can defend 4 positions, hit 3s, protect the rim, rebound, and put the ball on the floor though.

Minnesota better grab lor woe....or I'm making a personal call to the Nuggets FO to get the job done.
I feel Orlando will grab him if he's available

I want sac to take him at 5 (Issac)
Wouldn't eem be surprised either. They really need PG and SF and there are prospects like Fox/Tatum that are quality pound for pound prospects so that seems a little more likely. SAC is always a wild card though watch them not select any of the 3

Markelle Fultz only working out for Boston. He was with Ainge all day yesterday, so I'm assuming he got the promise.

I've been a big fan of the DLo since high school but man I've grown tired of the "too cool for school" attitude he carries on the court. The carelessness with the ball and it just seems like he's always chilling.

I still got hope for the kid but man it's tough to watch. I think magic might've lit a fire under his *** by saying everybody can go but Brandon.

Last edited:
Ppl really don't like Russell, I get it.

What's funny is ppl who dislike Russell so much, they think Brandon Ingram is a better basketball player. **** crazy.

I'd take Jackson over Ball in most situations EXCEPT the Lakers situation (and Philly's too).

Don't think he fits with the current makeup of the team, especially when he plays the same position as your one "untouchable" player.

I think so too and having Jackson and Clarkson with ball handling duties would give D'lo plenty of opportunities to work off ball. I honestly think Jackson is the better fit for the Lakers if you to look at both offence and defense.

I feel Orlando will grab him if he's available

I really hope not. Orlando is a very bad landing spot for him. Orlando needs a go to man and he's not that at all. Plus I question Orlando's capability on player development. They seemed to lack focus the last couple of years. They should go for a player like Tatum or DSJ who can potentially become the main guy on their team.

This is my personal wish list for the draft:

BOS: Fultz
LAL: Fox
PHIL: Ball
PHX: Jackson
SAC: DSJ
ORL: Tatum
MIN: Isaac
NYC: Monk
DAL: Frank
SAC: Markkanen

Lakers fans are definitely trying to move DLo off the ball, but Magic/Pelinka are gonna move him out of town.

Whether LAL drafts Ball, Fox, or Jackson, DLo is the odd man out and won't be a good fit with either of these three. Why? Too slow, too inconsistent, too nonchalant, unathletic, can't blow by Boris Diaw, and most importantly already has bad knees at the age of 21. Dude is a liability and with his very attractive $5 mil rookie contract, he is an extremely attractive trade chip because other GM's will think he still has a ton of potential in spite of the shortcomings.

That's a lot of shortcommings. I tell you what, let's trade D'lo for Oak and a couple of 2nd round picks. That should be fair value. lol

Ppl really don't like Russell, I get it.

What's funny is ppl who dislike Russell so much, they think Brandon Ingram is a better basketball player. **** crazy.
Even the biggest D Lo fans can see that Ingram has more potential and a better chance to be the future star for the Lakers...he's not there yet, but we talk bout potential with all these players anyway

Either way is literally no point in the Lakers trading Russell right now, like if they do they just doing it just to do it :lol: :smh:

Orlando needs pretty much everything they're gonna take bpa, or at least they should. Isaac fits the bill

I don't see smith or Tatum being that much more of a sure thing to be a go to guy than Isaac

Also Lauri hope he lands in Dallas or minny

Back
Top Bottom