6. ORL - Monk
7. MIN - Tatum
8. NYK - Smith Jr
9. DAL - Markkanen
10. SAC - Jackson, NC

28. LAL - Swanigan or Thornwell

Then change your avi back to Ball.
Thornwell @ 28 :rofl:

Ya'll falling for all these ******** rumors and a story about him being "out of shape".

He'll be a Laker man. Stop fooling yourselves. 

Thornwell @ 28
roll.gif
Don't take anything this dude says seriously. He's 0 for his last 100 predictions.
You're dead wrong and you know it.

Don't be scurred and change your avi back. As Russell Peters would say..

878MO.gif

Ya'll falling for all these ******** rumors and a story about him being "out of shape".

He'll be a Laker man. Stop fooling yourselves. 
He's coming back for a 2nd workout just like JJ.
Lakers gonna see who's a better conditioned athlete and check to see if Ball's lanky limbs measure up to D'Angelo's chicken legs 
roll.gif

1447b1edd6ddfdb5eb3bf1dfd2b8a3b3.jpg

gettyimages-654646616-13.jpg

You Laker fans really think these two are your future? 

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
I'll change my avy back to Zo if you promise to leave S&T for a calendar year so we don't have to be subjected to your trash takes and being wrong every single time you predict something, deal?

I'll change my avy back to Zo if you promise to leave S&T for a calendar year so we don't have to be subjected to your trash takes and being wrong every single time you predict something, deal?
Not gonna happen. You've spent your entire life trying to get me to quit. LOL....dream on.

But if you want to place a bet, that's a whole different BALL game.

Analyzing the size of Player's legs though. I mean...to each it's own..

Last edited:

Russell at 21 years of age already dealing with sore knees and sore calf muscles. You wondering why?
I'm not a medical doctor so I wouldn't know fam. There's no way from pictures that I could personally tell that D'Lo's knee issues are in correlation to the size of his legs.

If you can, more power to you
laugh.gif

No different than scouts putting in hundreds of hours in watching every single game and practice only to draft a bust. Some players just dont pan out at the next level for whatever reason. Once they see that first paycheck its downhill from there.

I agree but grown men arguing about the health of a player because he has small calves? :lol:

To touch on my previous statement, full games are the best way to judge a player. Take Fox vs Ball twice this past season, it was obvious who got the better of who.

The amount of smoke and mirrors that are out there right now is ridiculous. I will say that Phx beat writer is one of the best in the business

So two games tells you all you need to know about a player?

No. However, two games where similarly rated prospects go head to head and one clearly outperforms the other in both matchups and it doesn't get more attention is...odd.

I understand preferences and style of play, sure. In LA's case, who would be the better fit next to DLo at the 2. I get it.

Ball, Jackson, Fox all provide something different. They can't go wrong with whoever they pick regardless of personal opinion

Last edited:
Lakers were dead last in defense and 24th in offensive efficiency. Any of those players would definitely help.

He only got outplayed in that tournament game.

14/6/7 vs 20/2/9 in the other game plus Zo was clutch. And watching that game they Fox was on Holiday most of the game.

By that same token he played Fultz to a standstill individually in their one meeting. Should he be #1 in that case?

Last edited:
Nah bro....let's take a look at Ball and Fox against ranked teams:

Ball - 9 games, 14.3 pts, 6.2 asts, 5.6 reb, 1.0 stls, .537 FG, .356 3-pt, 8-for 13 FTs (.615)

Ball overall - 14.6 pts, 7.6 asts, 6.0 reb, 1.8 steals, .551 FG, .412 3-pt, .673 FT

Fox - 10 games, 19.1 pts, 4.1 asts, 2.8 reb, 1.5 stls, .450 FG, .190 3-pt, 51-for-65 FTs (.785)

Fox overall - 16.7 pts, 4.6 asts, 4.0 reb, 1.5 stls, .479 FG, .246 3-pt, .736 FT

Against the ranked teams, it's clear Fox is the better scorer, Fox is more aggressive attacking the rim, Fox gets to the line much more often, Fox is arguably a better defender, Fox takes more risks. The only thing Ball got on Fox is that Ball is the better 3-point shooter and better ball distributor. This does not necessarily mean Ball is the better playmaker however.

One thing is glaring - ALL of Ball's stats DECLINED across the board when playing against better competition. Meanwhile, Fox increased his PPG and FT pctg while steals remained the same when playing against ranked teams in comparison to his overall stats.

Looking at it from this perspective, I'm taking FOX ALL THE WAY. Ball, imo, ain't no prime time player and will be average in the NBA.

But let's take a look at Jackson against ranked teams. His numbers were very steady against ranked teams in comparison to his overall season numbers, virtually identical. However, what stood out was that his 3-point shooting was significantly better against better competition, which could be an indication of elevated play when stakes are higher.

Jackson - 11 games, 16.7 ppg, 2.3 asts, 7.2 reb, 1.7 stls, 1.0 blk, .514 FG, .471 3-pt, 26-for-47 FT's (.553)

Jackson overall - 16.3 ppg, 3.0 asts, 7.4 reb, 1.7 stls, 1.1 blk, .513 FG, .378 3-pt, .566 FT

All in all, BALL is the odd man out. His 15 minutes of fame ends with him and Lavar on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

Jackson or Fox at #2. You can book it.

Last edited:

No. However, two games where similarly rated prospects go head to head and one clearly outperforms the other in both matchups and it doesn't get more attention is...odd.

I understand preferences and style of play, sure. In LA's case, who would be the better fit next to DLo at the 2. I get it.

Ball, Jackson, Fox all provide something different. They can't go wrong with whoever they pick regardless of personal opinion
Lakers can certainly go WAY WRONG by picking Ball.

Ain't no way imo the Lakers should draft Lonzo. It would be a huge mistake.

Seems like Lonzo is more efficient as a floor general from what I seen compared to Fox

Back
Top Bottom