The NBA Draft Thread

They would maybe give Cleveland a run but still no chance against gsw. It/Jimmy/Gordon is a really odd fit. You have to give it his touches because otherwise what is he good for. And we know how Jimmy is about being the man. So where would that leave Hayward?

Simmons, Ingram, Brogden, Jamal Murray, Buddy > Jaylen Brown
:lol:

Ingram literally doesn't do anything better than Jaylen. Perhaps some day he could, but who knows.

I'll reserve judgment on Simmons until he actually plays NBA basketball, but he isn't a good defender and he's afraid to shoot.

if Ingram can't shot in the NBA, it's over for him

I am coming around a little more on Lonzo but still think Fox is the guy the Lakers should take at #2

Lakers don't need another non shooter in the lineup.
You'll be shocked once Fox enters the league and displays his ability to shoot from outside.

Lakers don't need another Hollywood "everything starts with me" persona in the lineup, especially when you haven't proven you can dominate the college ranks.

Since it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Fultz will go number 1, the only players the Lakers should be looking at are Fox and Isaac.

You'll be shocked once Fox enters the league and displays his ability to shoot from outside.

Lakers don't need another Hollywood "everything starts with me" persona in the lineup, especially when you haven't proven you can dominate the college ranks.
Lakers need a floor general who will get all of their offensive minded players good to great looks, bring some much needed leadership qualities and can shoot the ball well from really deep to open up the floor. Lonzo checks all those boxes and he's going to be the pick and you'll go forward with your next boneheaded prediction. 

He and Fox will get to go against each other 4 times a year when Fox gets drafted by the Kings. 

Last edited:

Lakers need a floor general who will get all of their offensive minded players good to great looks, bring some much needed leadership qualities and can shoot the ball well from really deep to open up the floor. Lonzo checks all those boxes and he's going to be the pick and you'll go forward with your next boneheaded prediction. 
yo i can now see why Whiplash was banned from the Lakers thread.

Agree 100%.  Even if Ball never has a great statistical career, he'll be the type of player that leads to more wins...even if Fox does well in Sac statistically, while they keep on sucking.

yo i can now see why Whiplash was banned from the Lakers thread.

Agree 100%.  Even if Ball never has a great statistical career, he'll be the type of player that leads to more wins...even if Fox does well in Sac statistically, while they keep on sucking.
Banned from the Laker thread for speaking my own opinion? LOL

Btw...I disagree with you. Ball's numbers DECLINED - every single stat line (ppg, asts, rebs, shooting pctg, 3-pt FG's, FT's) - against ranked opponents in college. These are facts and you can take that for data.

Back
Top Bottom