The NBA Draft Thread

Ah I love to see the celtics wallow in mediocrity. Bum *** franchise. Hope they never win a ring again
Celtics are sure wallowing in mediocrity :rofl:

#3, Crowder, late round picks should be enough for Butler

trading Bradley is just dumb af, Hayward would replace Crowder if they get him
Bradley is a FA next year and probably going to cost $20M or so. Crowder under contract until 2020 at $7M.

Last edited:
Celtics are sure wallowing in mediocrity :rofl:
Bradley is a FA next year and probably going to cost $20M or so. Crowder under contract until 2020 at $7M.

Yea, replace Bradley with Crowder in that trade and boom, Boston should be good to snag Butler.

The more I think about it, the more I reaaally like Butler on this Boston squad, especially with Crowder.

Watched the first two parts of the Celtics/Lakers 30 for 30s, and thought to myself who did these stacked LA and Boston teams seem to get top 3 picks in these drafts? Were the rest of the league's owners completely inept?

If the Celtics get Butler and Hayward or Griffin and Hayward or if they somehow find a way to get AD then both teams won this trade

Watched the first two parts of the Celtics/Lakers 30 for 30s, and thought to myself who did these stacked LA and Boston teams seem to get top 3 picks in these drafts? Were the rest of the league's owners completely inept?

The way Red fleeced his way to Larry, McHale, Parish, then found a way to grab Len Bias :wow:

Sixers made off like bandits if the Celtics don't land Butler. I understand #1 for #3, LA pick, and Sac pick but not #3 and one of those picks :x

If they do end up with Butler, they should go after Blake instead of white PG

Celtics have to take Tatum... What does Josh Jackson give you right now that Jaylen Brown doesn't?

Last edited:
Celtics are going to feel really stupid if they 1) don't use picks to get Butler. 2) Lakers pick ends up being like #9 or 10. 3) Fultz becomes a superstar.

Wish all three happen.  F celtics

Wonder if Fultz has been hyped too much though given that Ainge willing to give him up just like that - It does seem like over last 5 days Fultz has transformed from a really really good player to the next coming of Lebron

Last edited:
Celtics have to take Tatum... What does Josh Jackson give you right now that Jaylen Brown doesn't?
I don't see what the problem would be in having both of them. 2-way wings are probably the most useful players in the league.

I don't see what the problem would be in having both of them. 2-way wings are probably the most useful players in the league.

They're basically the same player and play the same position as two all stars you'd be targeting. If they don't trade for Butler this is a really bad move

Yeah Boston taking Tatum would definitely be ainge ish

Wouldn't at all be surprised

As far as not drafting josh jackson because you have jaylen brown, I don't see it that way. No issue having two guys who can do the same type of things and I believe they could play together

For instance, the possibility that George and Leonard could have been teammates... they may have been perceived to be redundant at the time

To have the #1 pick and only come away with Tatum at the end of the day would have me on suicide watch if I was a Celtics fan :lol:

They better go get Jimmy. Chicago has to make them come up off that BK pick tho, I don't want that protected Lakers pick :lol:

Last edited:
Seems like all signs are pointing to Boston trading the picks so this may all be moot

This has all been funner than the NBA playoffs

If anything philly should be fun to watch. Hopefully one furkan or luwal pan out to be a shooter. In the mean time sign a vet shooter and seems like they can at least be looking good on paper

Back
Top Bottom