The NBA Draft Thread

Danny Ainge better not regret this move when Fultz becomes a legit star in 3-4yrs.

Or worse, Philly wins the title before you.

the hell is philly gonna do with all that cash they got tho

Reddick and Patty Mills are definite targets, not sure who else they're looking at. I'm pretty sure we have room for three max contracts right now :lol: too bad there's nobody worth it this summer besides Hayward

Reddick and Patty Mills are definite targets, not sure who else they're looking at. I'm pretty sure we have room for three max contracts right now :lol: too bad there's nobody worth it this summer besides Hayward

Do you still go after a Patty Mills with Fultz now on board?

Fultz needs to start from day 0 and Patty is going to command starter money, not come off the bench. And I don't think you play them both together when it's better to toss money at a starting 2 (Redick's not really considering Philly as of now, I talked to him last week).

Might want to also consider another solid 4 in FA.

Do you still go after a Patty Mills with Fultz now on board?

Fultz needs to start from day 0 and Patty is going to command starter money, not come off the bench. And I don't think you play them both together when it's better to toss money at a starting 2 (Redick's not really considering Philly as of now, I talked to him last week).

Might want to also consider another solid 4 in FA.

You need to tell JJ to come Trust The Process

We could definitely use a backup 4 ever since we traded Ilyasova at the deadline. Patrick Patterson and Taj Gibson could be options there. We could even bring Ilyasova right back since he's a free agent.

Patty would still be worth the money as a 6th man to come in and space the floor. He could also definitely play beside Fultz because Fultz has the size to guard SG's

Mill said and reddick make sense to me.. both are solid 3 point shooters, which the team needs

Don't see the need for another 4 with Simmons, saric and Holmes.. would Covington see mins there too?

Probably where keeping Noel would have been good idea

We need another wing player, back up PG & PF

Is Bayless still under contract btw? Cuz the Sixers seem to like TJ. Id be alright with him off the bench sparingly tbh

Mill said and reddick make sense to me.. both are solid 3 point shooters, which the team needs

Don't see the need for another 4 with Simmons, saric and Holmes.. would Covington see mins there too?

Noel and Holmes are both centers. Covington does play some minutes at the 4 whenever we need him to and he's been solid at it. Starting lineup right now if we truly are running Ben at point guard would probably be Simmons-Fultz-Covington-Dario-Embiid but with all our cap space and Colangelo wanting to expedite this process into the playoffs starting this year I have no clue who we might throw some money at.

We need another wing player, back up PG & PF

Is Bayless still under contract btw? Cuz the Sixers seem to like TJ. Id be alright with him off the bench sparingly tbh

We definitely don't need another backup point guard with Bayless, TJ and Sergio already on the team. TJ is such a fan favorite and BFF's with Dario so we should definitely keep him around.

Josh Jackson seems to be avoiding Boston (didn't even work out for them when he could've been #1).

Tatum in Boston?

Noel and Holmes are both centers. Covington does play some minutes at the 4 whenever we need him to and he's been solid at it. Starting lineup right now if we truly are running Ben at point guard would probably be Simmons-Fultz-Covington-Dario-Embiid but with all our cap space and Colangelo wanting to expedite this process into the playoffs starting this year I have no clue who we might throw some money at.

So that means our bench as of now would be...
TJ McConnell (PG)
Jerryd Bayless (PG)
Timothe Luwawu Cabborot (SG/SF)
Gerald Henderson (SG)
Nik Staukas (SG)
Justin Anderson (SG/SF)
Richaun Holmes (C)
Jahlil Okafor :x (C)

Didnt include Sergio cuz i swore he was only on a 1 year deal & no Korkmaz cuz idk for certain if hes coming over.

Looking over that bench we def need to get rid of Nik & Oak at the very least for a back up SF & PF

Just assumed Ben would run point from his forward spot.. hence getting 2 guards who can shoot

Mills and riddick could start so Fultz isn't thrown in right away and eventually mills goes to the 3rd guard role.. so mills and saric would be main guys off the bench and in heavy rotation

So that means our bench as of now would be...
TJ McConnell (PG)
Jerryd Bayless (PG)
Timothe Luwawu Cabborot (SG/SF)
Gerald Henderson (SG)
Nik Staukas (SG)
Justin Anderson (SG/SF)
Richaun Holmes (C)
Jahlil Okafor :x (C)

Didnt include Sergio cuz i swore he was only on a 1 year deal & no Korkmaz cuz idk for certain if hes coming over.

Looking over that bench we def need to get rid of Nik & Oak at the very least for a back up SF & PF

Yeah Stauskas and Okafor are most likely gone. Tell me why our bench is low key already kinda deep besides at the 4 though...all those players listed I trust on the floor for us. Gerald Henderson can definitely piss me off from time to time though. But he's not a bad guy to bring off the bench for 10 mins with this roster.

Last edited:
Yeah Stauskas and Okafor are most likely gone. Tell me why our bench is low key already kinda deep besides at the 4 though...all those players listed I trust on the floor for us. Gerald Henderson can definitely piss me off from time to time though. But he's not a bad guy to bring off the bench for 10 mins with this roster.

Yea i was thinking the same exact thing as i writing it out lol

If everyone stays healthy i think this can be a fun year for us. Brett is gon be able to throw some unique lineups out there this year with this roster. I cant wait :nthat:

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't mind bringing back Mbah a Moute on the cheap if he hits free agency

Would prolly keep Embiid happy too.

Last edited:
#3, Crowder, late round picks should be enough for Butler

trading Bradley is just dumb af, Hayward would replace Crowder if they get him

Back
Top Bottom