The NBA Draft Thread

Any reason Kennard cant become a Klay or Booker?

He's def not your typical white shooter either (Korver, Dunleavy, Novak etc). He can score in more ways than one.
Klay Thompson and Devin Booker both have 7 foot wingspans. 

Kennard is 6'5 and his wingspan is 6'5.

That's a significant difference. Going to be an uphill battle for him to become one of them. 

Klay Thompson and Devin Booker both have 7 foot wingspans. 

Kennard is 6'5 and his wingspan is 6'5.

That's a significant difference. Going to be an uphill battle for him to become one of them. 
Fam, what?

Booker has a 6'8 wingspan and Klay has a 6'9 wingspan (via Draft Combine).

Perry Dozier reminds me of Shawn Livingston with more shooting potential.

I'd take him in the late 1st round actually.

I'm in on Swanigam as well I'm the 2nd round. He was the best player in the country last year.

I see him as a better version of Mo Speights.

Also, I think Kennard is a great college player but I would absolutely pass in him in the league.

He's not a PG, doesn't have the athleticism or handle to play he 1, and is too small/slow to be a versatile wing defender. Also think he's a good shooters versus a great shooter. Think he'll just struggle and not have the same value in the NBA cause he sort of needs the ball in his hands.

As for the second rd, no telling who's going to end up a late first or late in the top 40

Anyone of Jonah Bolden, Swanigan, Lydon or Wilson will do if they don't all end up in the 1st. I'm iffy on Wilson and Ojeleye tho, Wilson's skillset seems good as a back-up small-ball 5

Back
Top Bottom