The NBA Draft Thread

#3 + Avery Bradley for KP?

Phil is an absolute moron if he actually trades Kristaps.

If this dumb son of a ***** trades Porzingis for anything in this draft...
laugh.gif

I'm struggling with the realization the Mavs aren't going to see Dennis Smith, and I'm likely staring down the barrel of whoever's left between Lauri and Frank.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 Ugh.

Last edited:
If this dumb son of a ***** trades Porzingis for anything in this draft... :lol: 

I'm struggling with the realization the Mavs aren't going to see Dennis Smith, and I'm likely staring down the barrel of whoever's left between Lauri and Frank. :lol: :smh: Ugh.

All they had to do was sit dirk 10 more games man

Every year we get hyped on the rookie class's potential and then most of the players turn out to be mediocre.
Brace yourselves people. Might be a good draft class, but the adjectives people throw around............man........few players live up to it
Wouldnt suprise me at all if 7 out of the top 10 picks become bums

Last edited:
Who owns Cat's rights? Or is he just a regular D-League dude?

Somebody like him would be nice as a backup for Wall.

Sixers got Cat...he was solid in Delaware last season

He coulda got a call up at the end of last season tbh

Let me ask you experts this question.  Has Lonzo's shot been outright blocked by defenders because of his form? I keep reading about how he wont even get his shot off in the pros bc of the release.  You mean to tell me not a single college coach or player figured that out ... but NBA coaches automatically will?

Last edited:

Let me ask you experts this question.  Has Lonzo's shot been outright blocked by defenders because of his form? I keep reading about how he wont even get his shot off in the pros bc of the release.  You mean to tell me not a single college coach or player figured that out ... but NBA coaches automatically will?
It seems that you feel you know the answer already.

Regarding "coaches figuring it out", you do realize NBA players are significantly larger, faster, smarter defenders, right?

It seems that you feel you know the answer already.

Regarding "coaches figuring it out", you do realize NBA players are significantly larger, faster, smarter defenders, right?
I've been thinking the same thing. Of course NBA coaching and scouting is way better, but I do feel that part of his game has been overblown. 

If anything I saw him get fouled a ton on his 3s that weren't called, he's getting those calls in the league.

Sixers got Cat...he was solid in Delaware last season

He coulda got a call up at the end of last season tbh

The Hornets D league team acquired him for Aaron Harrison mid season
thats whats up, they play around NC state n how did he do? ....I check out of the D league around/ after the all star break

N Harrison is a name I thought i'd never speak about again :lol:

The NBA game is significantly fatser, with far better athletes, and far better defensive schemes. This is why people point to his performances against teams like Kentucky. The inability to get what he wanted against Bam for example is very alarming. His inability to really take someone off the bounce is also alarming. That NEEDS to happen in order for him to get his shot off at the next level. Getting your shot off doesn't necessarily mean it's always going to get blocked, you have to be able to create enough space to get yourself a good look. If he can't then he's going to be useless

I've been thinking the same thing. Of course NBA coaching and scouting is way better, but I do feel that part of his game has been overblown. 

If anything I saw him get fouled a ton on his 3s that weren't called, he's getting those calls in the league.
TBH with his passing ability, hitting open shots consistently should be plenty good on its own.  I don't know if he needs to be draining a ton of contested shots.

Every year we get hyped on the rookie class's potential and then most of the players turn out to be mediocre.
Brace yourselves people. Might be a good draft class, but the adjectives people throw around............man........few players live up to it
Wouldnt suprise me at all if 7 out of the top 10 picks become bums

At this point all the top of the 2017 class has to do is show up and make a few buckets and they'll surpass last year's rookie year :lol:

1. Simmons - Did not play
2. B Ingram - 28.8 MPG, 11.7 PPG
3. J Brown - 17.2 MPG, 6.6 PPG
4. D Bender - 13.3 MPG, 3.4 PPG
5. K Dunn - 17.1 MPG, 3.8 PPG
6. B Hield - 23.0 MPG, 10.6 PPG
7. J Murray - 21.5 MPG, 9.9 PPG
8. M Chriss - 21.3 MPG, 9.2 PPG
9. J Poeltl - 11.6 MPG, 3.1 PPG
10. T Maker - 9.9 MPG, 4.0 PPG

Back
Top Bottom