The NBA Draft Thread

Yo @Essential1

So tell me again why D'Angelo Russell couldn't make the cut in Tinseltown? Was it because of all those basketball reference stats and analytics you threw at me back in December?

roll.gif

Yo @Essential1

So tell me again why D'Angelo Russell couldn't make the cut in Tinseltown? Was it because of all those basketball reference stats and analytics you threw at me back in December?

roll.gif
Short answer, he was never given the keys
Can't reach your full potential only playing 28mpg
Short answer: The keys aren't given to you. You gotta EARN IT.

Theoretically, who's the best prospect that could slide to my Nuggets at #13?

I don't follow college b-ball a whole lot.

You realize you don't have to live in Brooklyn to play in Brooklyn, right?

You can easily live in Manhattan and hop in a 10-20 minute uber to get to Barclays, depending on where in the city you live.

I live on 14th and 8th and can catch the L to Barclays in 5 minutes flat.

Yeah but I'm from Manhattan and Brooklyn >>> Manhattan.

I live within a medium walk of Barclays.

Last edited:
Yeah but I'm from Manhattan and Brooklyn >>> Manhattan.

I live within a medium walk of Barclays.

Depends on what your cup of tea is. I live in Manhattan now, but buying a place next Summer. I ultimately decided on Jersey City over Brooklyn - just wasn't for me.

I turn the F up at Freehold on Saturdays tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Theoretically, who's the best prospect that could slide to my Nuggets at #13?

I don't follow college b-ball a whole lot.

Realistically, we're looking at Zach Collins, John Collins, OG, TJ Leaf, or Patton. We've drafted well other then Mudiay but the last two weeks of the season the three guard rotation of Mudiay, Harris, and Murray looked really good.

Nikola, Murray, and Harris are the future

Which is the clear better prospect, Simmons or Ball? Two polarizing guys for me, everybody seems to like Simmons better but Ball is the better shooter, actually put up the TO:Ast that would support him being a high-IQ passer and might defend his position better. Not to underrate Bens sz and versatility but I have a hard time seeing it. I don't really like Lonzo either but I can see him having a clear role

lonzo ball.....he is just catching a lot of flack from his pops.

ben simmons is more ceiling on both ends of the floor the way he can impact a game with his size and skillset.

lonzo ball is more of a sure thing though........

Ben Simmons is by far the better prospect. He still would have been the #1 pick in this draft. Basically every draft over the past 10 years besides the ones with Anthony Davis, Oden/KD and maybe John Wall.

Last edited:
lonzo ball.....he is just catching a lot of flack from his pops.

ben simmons is more ceiling on both ends of the floor the way he can impact a game with his size and skillset.

lonzo ball is more of a sure thing though........

How so?

Back
Top Bottom