The NBA Draft Thread

Hold y'all horses lol
 Sam Amick‏Verified account @sam_amick 19m19 minutes ago

The Suns haven't talked to the Knicks in quite some time, I'm told,

Ainge should just trade his pick for Kris. Boston can't wait to get a good white boy.
hes still a foreigner though 
grin.gif

Hold y'all horses lol
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/sam_amick[/URL]"]
 Sam Amick‏Verified account @sam_amick 19m19 minutes ago

The Suns haven't talked to the Knicks in quite some time, I'm told,

Ainge should just trade his pick for Kris. Boston can't wait to get a good white boy.
hes still a foreigner though >D
[/quote]

Gon be a lot of people in Boston claiming their Soviet Union roots if that happened.

Maaaan... Phil cannot trade a 21 year old 7-foot two-way star... There's no way. 
laugh.gif

KP ain't going nowhere man.

You have an unicorn ..

Only way it happens if a Unicorn offer comes their way.

Phil was literally interviewed and gave an example of his asking price for KP. That rarely happens.

As a Hawks fan, I hope they blow everything up and start over. Dwight trade was part 1, now Millsap prob leaves, get Bazemore away, try to move that Plumplee contract. Tired of 5th seed every year.

As a Hawks fan, I hope they blow everything up and start over. Dwight trade was part 1, now Millsap prob leaves, get Bazemore away, try to move that Plumplee contract. Tired of 5th seed every year.
yup. makes no sense to continue to pay Dwight & Sap if homecourt in the 1st round isn't guaranteed. Dwight's now gone & Sap should be next.

Sap's been great. Made himself into an outstanding player. I wish him the best elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom