The NBA Draft Thread

Stephens Zimmerman is horrible and soft. He CANT play on this level. Shorty was scared as **** :lol:

He so lucky he was a top 10 recruit and 7ft. I've never seen somebody so scared before. And it's SL :rofl:

not sure lukes going to be a dead eye elte floor spacer.

that low flat release has prevented him from pulling trigger on multiple good looks.

not sure lukes going to be a dead eye elte floor spacer.

that low flat release has prevented him from pulling trigger on multiple good looks.
As long as the other teams scouting report says don't leave him...he's done his job. He will keep defenses honest so that will space the floor.

Btw, the Utah Summer League starts tomorrow, looks like they have cool teams

Boston, Philly, Spurs and Utah

I see that Philly didn't release their roster, is there an update on who's playing? @Buc Em  

Edit: Nevermind, I see Fultz and TLC are playing

Last edited:
Btw, the Utah Summer League starts tomorrow, looks like they have cool teams

Boston, Philly, Spurs and Utah

I see that Philly didn't release their roster, is there an update on who's playing? @Buc Em

Edit: Nevermind, I see Fultz and TLC are playing

Yeah Fultz, TLC and Tatum are playing in that game, should be exciting. I upgraded my directv package for this month today just to watch on NBATV :lol:

Btw, funny how first game is Boston vs. Philly 
laugh.gif
 perfect

Yeah Fultz, TLC and Tatum are playing in that game, should be exciting. I upgraded my directv package for this month today just to watch on NBATV :lol:
Jaylen and Zizic too for the Celts. Lot of young talent in that game. Will be a fun watch.

Btw, why isn't Guerschon Yabusele on Boston's roster? I'm interested to see how he's looking. I see Zizic is playing for Boston which is cool

Btw, why isn't Guerschon Yabusele on Boston's roster? I'm interested to see how he's looking. I see Zizic is playing for Boston which is cool
Had minor foot surgery. He's working out and whatnot but not ready to play, which is unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom