The NBA Draft Thread

Orlando summer league starts tomorrow right?

We using this thread or are we starting a new one.

Orlando summer league starts tomorrow right?

We using this thread or are we starting a new one.
Yep. Heat vs Bobcats at 11AM.

Utah League starts on Monday with Celtics vs Sixers at 7.

Vegas starts next Friday.

Awesome. Too bad Monk isn't playing.

I still remember the Orlando Summer League from a few years back. The announcing crew was so lit. Kept shouting out niketalk [emoji]128557[/emoji]

That ankle sprain **** for Monk sounds sketchy. What kind of random ankle sprain did Monk have that's keeping him out of two separate summer leagues?

That ankle sprain **** for Monk sounds sketchy. What kind of random ankle sprain did Monk have that's keeping him out of two separate summer leagues?
you know...when you jump up and then land awkwardly on your ankle and it rolls.  This can cause a sprain that may take about 2 weeks to heal.  Considering this is meaningless tournament its better to rest it and have him continue off season workouts then risk hurting it further.

Are the wolves giving Tyus a chance or are they getting a PG from FA.

I hope Tyus get a chance I think that dude can be a floor general.

Hopefully they give Tyus a chance. They signed Jeff Teague to be the starting point. They're trading Rubio to the Jazz for shooters.

Paul George to the Thunder? Damn the east is gonna be a joke. I have hope for the Knicks now ....

L3/8Ron is going to have another east path to the finals.

SMH

Monk would've made this game far more interesting. Bobcats bench has some of my dudes though- Sheed Sulaimon, Gabe York and Karnowski.

Just looked through all of the rosters in the Orlando SL. Nothing to really look forward to...

Are the wolves giving Tyus a chance or are they getting a PG from FA.

I hope Tyus get a chance I think that dude can be a floor general.
They will sign another PG.

Tyus has come from not belonging in the league to a solid 3rd pg option. Thibs does not like his game....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom