The NBA Draft Thread

Isaac was really good. Bam didn't shoot well but still displayed some nice footwork. I think he's going to end up being a solid player.

Ahhh, thanks for the update. I would have liked to see him out there. Is he coming over officially for the regular season?
They want to bring him over, but I think it depends on what happens with free agency and trades. He's an interesting player though. 6'8" 260 with a 7'1" wingspan and can hit 3s. He looked pretty impressive in the D-League. Granted it's the D-League...

They want to bring him over, but I think it depends on what happens with free agency and trades. He's an interesting player though. 6'8" 260 with a 7'1" wingspan and can hit 3s. He looked pretty impressive in the D-League. Granted it's the D-League...
I didn't even know he played for the D league team. He looks at least decent. I'm intrigued 

I'll give Bam his props...he's not looking like the poor man's Faried that I envisioned while watching him at Kentucky this past year :lol:

I can't begin to explain how terrible Briscoe has been literally every time he's touched the ball.

I've just never felt Tatum's stroke is project able to NBA 3 without some serious adjustments, living on tough mid rangers no matter how good your footwork is is a tough proposition in the NBA.

These two plus the Kings are by far the most talented summer league teams this year.

Back
Top Bottom