The NBA Draft Thread

Summer league is tricky because some 3rd and 4th year guys do play and these are the guys that dominate (see Cavs last year with Jordan McRae - looked like the second coming of MJ during summer league...dont think he made the squad though lol)

I think if a rookie plays well, thats a good sign.  Doesn't mean he's a star but a good sign.

Last edited:
Kaleb Tarzewski and Melo Trimble have been dreadful.

This dumb *** motion offense they're running isn't doing any player on the Sixers any favors.

Last edited:
I'm glad they let markelle play more on ball today. Brandon Austin outta his damn mind trying to be the hero haha.

I'm glad they let markelle play more on ball today. Brandon Austin outta his damn mind trying to be the hero haha.

My dude tryna make the squad out there, took second most shots on the team I'm like Give the rock back to
Fultz but instead he jacks the corner 3 trying to be hero.

My dude tryna make the squad out there, took second most shots on the team I'm like Give the rock back to
Fultz but instead he jacks the corner 3 trying to be hero.

Bro after he jacked up that BS I was yelling at my TV like it was Game 7 of the Finals. They came allllll the way back from 24 down, almost singlehandedly cause of Fultz, and this dude jacks up some contested stupid *** corner three with a ton of time on the clock as soon as he catches the ball. I want him sent home tonight.

Dude really does look like Pierce 2.0

Another good showing for Fultz, especially in the 4th

Trying not get too high on SL but Markelle AND Jayson look so so so smooth out there. Donovan Mitchell has been a pleasant surprise as well. Jazz could have an extremely deadly lineup defensively moving forward. Excited for the Vegas league to finally start.

Oh man...Exum playing in SL in his 4th year is not a good look. Props to him for still working on his game though. But pairing him with Rubio will be great defensively but disastrous on offense.

As for Tatum, dude looks smooth and sneaky athletic (much like PP), my only knock on him (and not sure if it's more of a knock or just playing style) is that he plays at a slow pace, fast breaks with this guy won't take you far. That's not too concerning because I don't think Boston relies on fast breaks anyway. But so far so good.

one more note about Tatum is that his shot form looks a lot like Michael Redd's.

Last edited:
For those who believe staying later in college makes you better prepared for the league.

laugh.gif

And Harrison Barnes
I mean those are good players.  Not everyone is a superstar.

It's almost y'all didn't watch him while he was Durham

Dudes in here were saying his ceiling was what Otto Porter was this year :lol:

:lol:

And Harrison Barnes

HB was a 20 ppg guy last season. Nothing wrong with that

:lol:

And Harrison Barnes
I mean those are good players.  Not everyone is a superstar.
Game wise those two have nothing in common.

Tatum is 5 times more skilled then Barnes and Otto.

Yea he impressed so far, but he'll be fighting for minutes with Hayward, Brown, and if they keep Crowder. Lets hold our horses a bit after 2 SL games.

Exum has played 2 years in the league. He missed a year with torn acl. Still only 21. Might not want to write him off just yet.

He looked really damn good in the 4th quarter. It's just annoying as hell watching him play with Brandon Austin, Alex Poythress and Kaleb Tarzcewski instead of JJ Redick, Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid.

Damn I thought this summer league team was better than some NBA teams :lol:

Back
Top Bottom