The NBA Draft Thread

Murrays handle isn't Crawford level but it's much smoother and imo better than Barton's. That's why I don't buy the comp

Yeah, Will's handle always been ugly...but you can't take it from him :lol:. Murray got a "loose" handle...but he's real shifty and crafty with the ball.

Him and Will are similar athletes, similar length and score well with floaters and drives. I like the comparrison.

Murrays knock coming in was that he only looks to score haha

The way he operates in the half court and in transition remind me of Jamal. He also has shown to be able to be shifty in small pockets and has a solid foundation for an in between game

Read an article on The Ringer and it got me wondering if the Bulls would be silly enough to trade Denzel for jah

Would be perfect for the Sixers, he provides more elite shooting and a secondary ballhandler without a drop off in passing ability.

Are we talking about Denzel Valentine..I know you hate Oakafor but Denzel Valentine is no way near the player Oak is even with his defense deficiencies and under no circumstances would I trade Oakafor for him.

Last edited:
Ingram looked good last night. Tried to do his best Jaylen Brown impression.

084.png

:lol:

Ingram shot well yesterday, but I truly believe Brown does everything else better than him.

Summer league hot takes.
I mean from what I've seen in both college and summer league, Brown is a better defender, better rebounder and better passer. Has a quicker first step and tighter handle too. Ingram's offensive ceiling is higher, but he's really going to have to put on some muscle and I think it's going to take a few years.

Can't help, but think Boston will "settle" for Okafor soon.
I think it's going to be Avery Bradley and some future non-Nets picks. Philly messed up by not trading him during the draft. The further we get into the season, the more his value is going to decrease.

I really like Okafor personally though and hope we can get him. I think he can be taught defensive positioning and he'd pair perfectly with Horford.

If Marc Gasol can lose weight and become an elite defender....I believe Oakafor can be taught. Physical tools are there. Lateral quickness missing. But you can teach positional defense and principles.

Hell, Al Jefferson was above average on defense in Charlotte

Ingram is the real deal. He's also a Kodak black fan. Sucks he has to play for the Lakers :smh:.

Ingram is the real future of that franchise. Dlo going to hold him back....and the Lakers will let Ingram go :pimp:

Ingram is the real deal. He's also a Kodak black fan. Sucks he has to play for the Lakers :smh:.

Ingram is the real future of that franchise. Dlo going to hold him back....and the Lakers will let Ingram go :pimp:
Get the hate outta your heart.

You've done a complete 180 on brown over the span of like 3 summer league quarters :lol:
I still would've rather had taken Dunn.

Brown has looked really good over his last 3 games though. Averaged 22 points, 9 boards and 4 steals over that span. I really think the knee injury was bugging him in his first couple. He looks like a completely different player. Summer league obviously doesn't mean much, but I think he has shown a lot, despite still not shooting well. Jumper isn't broken though. Just hasn't been going down.

Do y'all think Murray will see the floor this year?

Jamal? The coach already said he's gonna get nice PT behind Mudiay and Harris. Probably see 14-17 mins a night
Think they talking bout dejonte with the Spurs on here ...n 10 mins a game would be a great season for him

Ah, yeah that makes more sense. I see him playing a lot in the D-League. Pop gonna let him get some minutes though in blowouts.

Back
Top Bottom