'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by free da juice

I understand that new tech is a good thing most of the time, but why does JB feel they need to always come up with the craziest tech on every new shoe. in my opinion, people that say they would never hoop in 1's are ridiculous. what are you too good for them? If they were good enough for Michael Jordan, they're good enough for you...... This true flight crap is just bull, give us real 7's. Again, if they were good enough for MJ himself, they are more than enough for us. and these 2009... why put some high heels on them when we would be just fine with a regular sole.

Its called innovation bruh. Guys used to play in far less of a shoe back when the game was invented.. but does that mean we shouldn't advance past thatnow? YOU can play in some crap or shoes that do not advance in technology or comfort, but I myself prefer the feel of Zoom under my feet.

Now I do agree, that tech like IPS and Flywire is more of a Gimmick than anything else and it doesn't prove to be any advantage to comfort orstability...but to answer Lobotomybeats question... No.. the Tech is not implemented in the heel portion of the shoe now. I don't know WHAT Tech is in theshoe now.

To go back to the Free's comment.. If someone tells me they can take a great 'looking" shoe which did not provide much comfort OR even bettercourt feel and comfort... Why NOT implement a new and better technology like Zoom to make your Court Experience that much better? I am one of those folks whowouldn't put a AJ 1 on my foot if you gave it to me, cause I tried it once and I had corns on my feet after one wear for half a day. Forget that.

To the Designer of the 2009...he had a vision for the shoe's concept as well as innovation that wasn't a gimmick and could actually enhance one'sgame. Him being from Chicago.. that only gave him MORE incentive to put his all into this design. Yet it was scaled back....but I have faith his other stuffwill be stuff you all will talk about. for some.. nothing can compare to Tinker but to me the XXIII aint all that nor comfortable for MY feet.. but thats justme. We all have opinions right? It doesn't make mine any better than yours or vice versa..

Like u said Lobo.. once you change a shoe.. it changes the entire Concept the Designer had...

I know MJ liked it when he saw it...

I'm kinda glad these shoes look so horrible because I have officially made my mind up to just get the original J's (no more new high price jordans toget)...i'll be savin money now...these kicks are close to lookin like knockoff variant kicks...horrible...holla

My mother likes these, I told her I wanted to buy the flightposites, she said "oh please don't, they look terrible". She said these look alotcleaner and normal, it says alot, because my mother hates sneakers.

Air Jordans are a thing of the past. Sure its nice to get all the retros, and even those are played out, but for performance, they have fallen wayyyyyyyybehind. Nike is killin when it comes to shoes to hoop in. The Kobe 3s, hyperdunks,bb2s, huarache 08 and Im guessing the Kobe IV will be amazing. Those Jordan24s are absolutly terrible, I cant believe MJ is cool with that design. I hated the 23s for playing in, but atleast they looked good.

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

Air Jordans are a thing of the past. Sure its nice to get all the retros, and even those are played out, but for performance, they have fallen wayyyyyyyy behind. Nike is killing when it comes to shoes to hoop in. The Kobe 3s, hyperdunks,bb2s, huarache 08 and Im guessing the Kobe IV will be amazing. Those Jordan 24s are absolutely terrible, I cant believe MJ is cool with that design. I hated the 23s for playing in, but at least they looked good.

I'll say Jordan Brand should try to change with the times, it's too much dame competition out their, we need something extreme, likethe Air Jordan VIII's were . The colors on those were/are wild...in a good way. I don't agree that Air Jordans are a thing of the past, Air Jordans are"AMERICANA". But we have to realize that it isn't the same young Michael Jordan, his sneakers are almost made to be worn on thecourt, and the office...grown man look I guess. He still has to remember though, that young folks buy his product, and sometimes young folks want vibrantcolors and what not. To me, they look pretty good, nice and solid, and I've learned that if something looks alright in a photo, than it must look evenbetter in person.
wink.gif

We have to remember that these are B-ball sneakers, not casual sneakers. I do wonder how these would stand up against other kicks like, the Iverson's,Kobes, and some Adidas (Dwight Howard), because in the end that's really what we want, a good looking classic basketball shoe, so we can look good whiledoing it to fools on the B-ball court.
roll.gif

this post made me realize that i should go and purchase the stealth XX3's......cuz these suck something awful....
laugh.gif

Guess i'm one of the 42 people in the U.S thats gonna cop a pair! :-D Aw well. These are hot to me. And you mock my words. . . when the Team Jordan Playersstart wearing these on the court & everyone see's all the different coloways. . . i bet you'll want some then. Just wait till All Star Weekend whenCarmelo & CP3 wear theres! I can barely wait :-D

Back
Top Bottom