'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

NOT to mention that they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over priced, 185$ american? Im from Canada, so what does that translate into? like 250$, Nothanks, Ill get the Kobe IVs for 179 canadian

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

As an Architect student I have learned when you come up with a concept and you don't fully exploit the concept then you might as well destroy the project. It applies here also.
sick.gif
Thanks to this comment here, I decided to do a little research.

Based off what info we have on the Air Jordan 2009, I looked up the sport of Fencing.

With what Ive read so far from the history of it and the clothing/gear technology. I can see how this correlates to MJ and design elements for his Sig line. Iget the Defense theme now. Defensio to Defens to Fence to MJs Defense.

With that said, Im looking forward to copping on release day.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

As an Architect student I have learned when you come up with a concept and you don't fully exploit the concept then you might as well destroy the project. It applies here also.
sick.gif
Architect Student? Do you mean you're an Architect + you're also student? or you're full time Architecture student?

I don't get the hate at all. These look pretty nice for basketball IMO. Much better than 20s, 21s, or any of those stupid hybrid $+$@ JB is putting out (ieSpizikes).

I wonder are these made with the environment in mind, like the Air Jordan XX3's were. I bet these are gonna look even better in the flesh, why, becausethey don't look too bad in the photos.

Originally Posted by marqueemark

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^ nope my money has "Eggplant" Foams written all over it
tired.gif
I agree..

cosign! notice everything is going to jump to Pennys stuff now though? The newest Sole Collector mag is all about his latest stuff. But I aint complaining.

these look awful. People complain about hybrids but they look better than these "original" JB designs

Originally Posted by marqueemark

The Natural Mystic wrote:

sick.gif
Architect Student? Do you mean you're an Architect + you're also student? or you're full time Architecture student?

My bad I mean I'm an Architecture student. Wow I keep coming back thinking this is a trick but these shoes are disgusting.

Yeah these look pretty freakin ugly. But that's what a lot of people thought of the XX3's when pics started surfacing so we just got to wait and seehow these are really gonna turn out. To me its just another hybrid shoe of the later jordans. But easy pass for me.

I would wanna try out that insole and the new technology, but that shoe looks too ugly.

every time i look at the sole of the heel i feel like i'll be running fast then all of a sudden it'll get caught on uneven pavement causing me someserious pain......

them thangs look like sumthin the predator would wear..why would jb release these??? thats the most waisted release in jordan history!

Back
Top Bottom