'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

These are only OK. The black ones are much better. They're no 23s.

COOK # 45
get fit.

roll.gif
They can't be serious.
roll.gif

Imo the white is a very nice shoe..it is a lil plain..but i'm sure they're just as comfortable as the 22's and 23's are..i like thelook..definitely reminds me of the 14's..i am lookin forward to seein these in person and gettin more detailed photos!

I knew JB had that gold paint lying around in wait somewhere...

In all honesty, I kind of like the Black/Golds, and I don't even like gold as a color. Kinda like an advanced XIV...

What's up with the heel? Is that some sort of super shocks column or something?

The white pair is SHOT. The black pair I'd have to see in person. These will definitely sit on shelves no matter what.

They look like the offspring of the XIV, XX2 & Trainerposite.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

They remind me of the XIVs alot.... Almost like a AJ XIV 2009. I like them but I'm going to need to see these in person.
I totally agree with you 100%. I going to have see them in person in order to make my decision on buying them.

These take cues from a prosthetic leg, pretty cleaver imo. I'm feeling the black joints, and I don't even like all black sneakers. Like I said before,Air Jordans are always ahead of their time, sometimes we're ready for it and sometimes not.

Guess it will be Nike retro's and Jordan retro's for next year. Quite arguably the worst sig. line shoe period. Down there with the XV's IMO.

I'll have to see Ray Allen in them before I can judge... the only shoes he hasn't been able to save for me were the TGIM.

Hopefully there will be some better colorways...

I can see the new add campaign for this shoe....combine the 20's and the 14's and we have something called "fushions". except we wont callthem fushions, we will call them jb 2009, haha what do you wanna bet gentry came up with this idea.

Back
Top Bottom