'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

They look okay but they kinda look like some Reeboks. Maybe if they were a numbered Jordan and they were only like 130. I would consider buying but 190 no way!

I wouldn't even pay $50 for those! Thank god they stopped at the xxiii's, cause these don't deserve to be xxiv's.

Here's the Reeboks that I was thinking of

Reebok_Xbeam_Franchise_Mid_34.jpg
xbeam.jpg

[table][tr][td] Air Jordan 2009 posted at NiceKicks.com

Better photos of the shoes, but I am still not convinced...esp not for $190!
eyes.gif

The year is winding down and so is the numbered series of Air Jordans. For 2009, Jordan Brand is taking another step forward into the legacy of the man and the brand beginning with the Air Jordan 2009.
A few photos of the upcoming Air Jordan 2009 have been floating around the web, but none quite this clear. Like every pair of Air Jordans, the Jordan 2009 has a unique design to offer that separates it from the rest of the shoes in the market, but the cut away section in the middle of the foot has been a divider for many so far.

What do you think of what you see? If there is anything consistent from year to year, its that the market tends to warm up to the new design as the release date approaches. Word from SoleBlvd is that these will drop on V-day. Dinner or kicks? (don't let the lady decide for you)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
trans.gif

air-jordan-2009-blvd-2.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-3.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-4.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-5.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-6.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-7.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-8.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-9.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

air-jordan-2009-blvd-10.jpg

Air Jordan 2009

I like the smokey looking midsole, but that's about it. Also, I'm curious as to what's going on with the new technology, but aesthetically,
these really don't do it for me.

Wack nut look like da best court shoes probly gona be mad comfortable but waering casual naw at all and 190 #@$ ill pay 150 da most unless u fly when u wherethem then ill pay 190 LOL

Originally Posted by Xavier23

Wack nut look like da best court shoes probly gona be mad comfortable but waering casual naw at all and 190 #@$ ill pay 150 da most unless u fly when u where them then ill pay 190 LOL
Speak English please!

The pictures from nicekicks look pretty good. Now not $190 good but on sales racks maybe. They look like the 22s more now.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Xavier23

Wack nut look like da best court shoes probly gona be mad comfortable but waering casual naw at all and 190 #@$ ill pay 150 da most unless u fly when u where them then ill pay 190 LOL
Speak English please!

Seriously! That isn't even English.

Back
Top Bottom