THE NEW KIA OPTIMA???

for the "its a kia" responses...
indifferent.gif

the vehicle has won cars.com best of 2011 award beating the bmw 5 series.

all the reviews are positive, post relevant feedback if you have real experience with the vehicle. looking for pros and cons from consumers themselves...

http://

I really like the look of them (aside from the stock rims I've seen) and I've heard good things. If it's cheap enough, I think it'd be a good option.

Originally Posted by jordan92129

indifferent.gif

all the reviews are positive, post relevant feedback if you have real experience with the vehicle. looking for pros and cons from consumers themselves...
Yeah, and the Dallas Mavericks swept the Lakers, a defending 2 time NBA champion in the NBA playoffs. 
But would you rather play for LA or Dallas? 

My point exactly. Its still a Kia.

Not a fan of Kia, but it looks good and they give a good warranty from what I've read.

Unfortunately, most people will forever associate Kia with cheap/trash etc.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Not a fan of Kia, but it looks good and they give a good warranty from what I've read.

Unfortunately, most people will forever associate Kia with cheap/trash etc.

If Kia manages to continue to improve their product this will not hold true. In fact, if I remember correctly Honda use to have the same reputation.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

indifferent.gif

Yeah, and the Dallas Mavericks swept the Lakers, a defending 2 time NBA champion in the NBA playoffs. 

indifferent.gif

Id honestly pick up this up if I was in the market for a mid sized sedan around the $20k range. Im happy with my Camry SE, but theres too many of them on the road. Same for Accords and Altimas. Theres a reason why there is so many of them but a change would be nice.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
 No offense bruh

Man our egos with cars, lol. My honest opinion is that it is nice no doubt. If you have a 2 car system this is your daily grind vehicle.

Though it is a Kia...so therefore debadge.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Nice but not 31k

I really like it; it is not your old, regular Kia.  However, for 31k, I think there may be better options.

indifferent.gif

Id rather be playing for dallas actually, maybe in the past that decision might not have been so sure or even decided the same way but reputations change and so do standings. You see where Im goin with this?

I actually own one.  Best purchase of my life, 37-40 mpg on the Highway...32 in the city.  Whip is nice, I get compliments everywhere I go.  Definitely test drive it and give a shot!

2roj575.jpg

Originally Posted by King23James

I actually own one.  Best purchase of my life, 37-40 mpg on the Highway...32 in the city.  Whip is nice, I get compliments everywhere I go.  Definitely test drive it and give a shot!

2roj575.jpg
reminds me of a bmw form that angle

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by King23James

2roj575.jpg
reminds me of a bmw form that angle
cept with 14s.
Nice car, you just have to get some better rims.  

Back
Top Bottom