THE NEW KIA OPTIMA???

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
 @ "it's still a kia"
People said the same about Lexus back then....

Hyundai too.

Y'all some materialistic %#!#*$!!!!%*+ 
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly. I don't care what the badge on the front of the car says, if it drives well, I like the looks, and well priced, then I'm on board.

for as low as 19k with it maxed out at 31k.

what are u tryin to put on it and how much u tryin to spend

Originally Posted by jc619er

I'm in the market for a second car and I'd definitely look into this car. Great styling, good MPGs, very roomy, comes with lots of features and not too expensive. Sure the jury is still out on reliability but all cars these days are made disposable unless you're buying German, Italian or high end import. 

Those are some of the most unreliable and expensive to repair cars though 
roll.gif

Isn't someone on NT trying their best to get out of their upside down KIA?

What do Kia (and Hyundais) have that make them more attractive than they Japanese counterparts?

More luxury-based stuff for cheaper or something?

What do Kia (and Hyundais) have that make them more attractive than they Japanese counterparts?

More luxury-based stuff for cheaper or something?
Have no idea why anyone would choose a Hyundai or a Kia over a Honda or Toyota or Subaru

Last edited:
People are sleeping on the new genesis 4 door sedan. Would cop that over a base 5 series or E class and keep the pocket change :smokin

Have no idea why anyone would choose a Hyundai or a Kia over a Honda or Toyota or Subaru
Barring resale value, what does Honda/Toyota have over Hyundai/Kia? Genuinely curious. Because it's not like any remaining auto manufacturer makes a bad car in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom